Chapter 16

Parthiv turned and saw Ab'ram. Both of them were shocked. Parthiv exclaimed, "I'm sorry Noor, I can't accept this relationship do you know who he is? He works for the gangster DangerJ, he's Razor." Noor looks at Ab'ram angrily. Ab'ram said, "Noor, I wanted to tell this to you." Noor replied, "Just shut up! I hate you Ab'ram!" Ab'ram continued, "I also want to tell you something, your dad told me that I'm Razor but do you know who he is? He's more worse than us, he's Pitacho, who destroys millions of people in India." Noor shockingly looked at Parthiv and she leaves the house. Parthiv said, "Don't you dare come near my daughter, Noor." Ab'ram leaves the house and goes behind Noor.
FLASHBACK OVER
Naira exclaimed, "So Noor was convinced?" Ab'ram said, "Di, I told her everything about me including about her dad Pitacho/Parthiv." Vineeth replied, "oh my God! So, Anika is Pitacho's daughter, by the way how did you escape?" Ab'ram continued, "After convincing Noor, DangerJ went to meet Pitacho about a deal relating to guns but Pitacho cheated DangerJ and he was embarrassed, I felt bad so, after DangerJ and the gang left, I was still there and I heard that Pitacho was going to destroy millions of people so,  I destroyed his plan and shifted all the guns to DangerJ's warehouse. Pitacho saw me and killed me after that he threw me at the jungle, some people there saved me." Naira hugged him. Naira said, "We'll kill him, Ab'ram." Ab'ram replied, "No di, please stop all this we'll live a decent life." Abdul exclaimed, "first please Ab'ram we should finish him, he killed you plus other innocent people so for our country let's finish him then we all live a decent life." Ab'ram nodded. Nivin exclaimed, "First of all, we need to plan." Shekhar said, "make sure Kunal and Rukaiya does not know about this." Ab'ram replied, "Why Ammi?" Naira said, "Ammi became a secret CBI officer." Ab'ram was shook. Vineeth exclaimed, "Guys, after killing Pitacho, all of us will surrender to the police because we are also criminals."

This is it for today!!! I hope you guys have liked this chapter next chapter would be updated soon!!! Please vote and comment on my story!!! Thanks for 1.33k reads!!! Thank you so much for your support and I'll always need it!!!🙏💯💯