Chapter 3

Shekhar replied, "The investigator DIG Sam told 2 minutes ago in a press conference, come I show you." In the news, DIG Sam said, "My team and I found out that the mastermind behind the blast was the gangster Pitacho, then I thought to find out whether Pitacho works for DangerJ and the answer that after my research was a no, Pitacho does not work for DangerJ, Pitacho is his own boss everyone follow him when he orders." The media reporter asked,"Sir, when will you arrest him?" DIG answered, "very soon, we've got the warrant of arresting him but I have to track his location to find out where he stays." The news was over. Naira said, "that's good sir, at least DIG Sir will find out about Pitacho." Shekhar exclaimed, "its true but everyone knows that Pitacho stays in a place where no one can go but we don't know where then how will DIG Sam track his location?" Kunal said, "Sir that's true, but now what will we do?" Shekhar replied, "I don't know, let's see what will DIG Sam do in few days." Everyone nodded and left the room. Naira said to Nivin, "Only God knows what will happen." Kunal replied, "yeah, as sir said let's wait." They nodded.

At 1pm
Shekhar, Kunal, Nivin and Naira were in the press conference. Shekhar said, "As DIG has told us that all of us would need to wait for the arrest of Pitacho but there's only one problem. DIG told that he'll track the location but I don't think he'll do that because no one knows where Pitacho lives." A media reporter asked, "Sir, you said that no one knows where Pitacho lives but don't you think that DangerJ knows?" Kunal replied, "it can be but I don't think that guy knows." Another one said, "Sir don't you think that you're underestimating the police force that they can't track the location?" Shekhar exclaimed, "I'm repeating what I said no one knows where Pitacho lives how will the police force track his location I'm not underestimating." The media reporter asked, "last question, if the case comes to the CBI would you guys be able to arrest him?" Naira answered, "We would not be able to arrest him of course it's impossible." The press meet was over. Shekhar left home and Kunalleft with him. Nivin said, "Naira, how will you go home?" Naira replied, "I don't know maybe I'll catch a taxi." He exclaimed, "come let me drop you." Naira smiled and looked at him.

Precap: Nivin and Naira are going to kiss.😘😘😘

PS:hope u guys have liked this chapter next chapter would be updated soon!!! Thank you so much guys for your support!!! And soon u would be able to know who is this DangerJ so relax and have patience plz don't forget to comment and vote on my story!!! 💪💪💪💯💯💯💯