Chapter 7

Naira and Nivin came in the house. Naira said, "Ammi, where is Abbu?" Rukaiya replied, "Abdul and Shekhar are in the terrace." Nivin exclaimed, "Hi aunty!" Rukaiya said, "Hello Nivin! Nicks, shekhar came with some documents and Abbu wanted the print out." Naira replied, "Okay, I'll tell Abbu that I'll give him later." Rukaiya nodded. Naira and Nivin went to the terrace. Kunal came to Naira's house and thought, "What is Nivin doing here?" Kunal decided to use a transmitter device to know about what they are talking by calling Shekhar. Kunal called Shekhar. Nivin said, "Sir, pick up it's Kunal, he was following us maybe he wants to know what are we doing here." Shekhar picked up and exclaimed, "What is it, Kunal?" Kunal said, "Sir, where are you?" Shekhar replied, "I reached back to the headquarters and know I'm going to TV channel studio." Kunal disconnected the phone and looked at the device and said, "I'm sorry Sir, but you are here in this house." Naira exclaimed, "Abbu, I hope you heard the voice message, what will we do?" Shekhar said, "Naira, now will wait and watch how DangerJ will meet Pitacho if he loves his country." Rukaiya heard that and replied, "But I don't think that DangerJ will meet Pitacho." Everyone looked at her shockingly. Abdul said, "Rukaiya, what are you doing here?" She replied, "I came to give you guys coffee." She kept the tray there and went downstairs to the hall. Rukaiya went to Naira's room and saw that it was messed up. She started cleaning and saw a diary on her table. Rukaiya thought, "let me read it!" Rukaiya opened and saw Ab'ram pic there. She started crying and said, "why don't you call us, son?" She continued to the next page and it was written 'To Ammi' She started reading....

When you will get this diary, I'll not be there with you, I'll be somwhere really far where no one can come unless they are dead.

When Rukaiya read that she was shook and thought, "my son is dead. No, it can't be." She continued reading...

Ammi, please tell Abbu and Nicks that to stop what they are doing because something big will happen because of Pitacho, you'll be wondering how did I get to know about this? Its because I'm a gangster Ammi, the most hated gang in the world! You hate this gang Ammi, it's DangerJ's gang! I work for DangerJ Ammi, I want to quit and this is my last mission then I'll come back to you, Ammi forever. I decided to leave the bad and do good in my life at least once in a lifetime and I did because of that I'll get killed but I did something good na Ammi? Please Ammi, tell Abbu and Naira to stop what they are doing but I'm not gonna tell you what's their job, Ammi I have always kept promises and so I'll put this one too.

She was weeping and turned to the next page and found a lot of pages torn.

PS: I hope you have liked this chapter next chapter would be updated soon!!! Today there is no precap!! Sorry for that but please vote and comment on my story!!love you guys!!💪💪💯💯💯