Chapter 2

Naira breaks the eyelock and pushes him to the chair. Naira runs from there and Nivin smiled thinking about Naira. On the other hand, Vineeth was at home and suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Harsh said, "Vineeth, open the door." He did not listen and was busy with the sketches of a building. Sonia came there and opened the door. She exclaimed, "Yes, please what do you want?" The guy said, "Mam, I'm Vineeth's PA, I came to take his signature." Sonia told him to come in and Vineeth saw him. Vineeth said, what do you want?" The guy replied, "please read it and sign on this papers, boss wanted your signature on this paper." Vineeth nodded and read it. Vineeth signed on them and said, "when is the event?" The guy replied, "its on 9th sept, boss said everyone should be there." Vineeth nodded and the guy left. Sonia exclaimed, "Son, what is on sept 9?" He replied, "maa, my boss told everyone that there is an important meeting on Sept 9, in the paper it was written, concerning a building, so maybe, it's a new project." Sonia nodded and left. Vineeth called Nivin. Nivin picked up and said, "what is it?" Vineeth replied, "got a new project on sept 9." Nivin congratulated him and vineeth disconnected the phone call. Naira exclaimed, "what happened?" nivin said, "Vineeth had called me, he told me that he got a new project on Sept 9." Naira nodded. Kunal came there and said, "guys, sir told you guys that four of us are going to the press meet at 1pm." They nodded and kunal left. Rukaiya said, "Abdul, try connecting Ab'ram, you told me that he is in US." Abdul felt bad and replied, "I tried but he did not pick up the phone call." Rukaiya started crying and continued, "it has been 2yrs, he's not calling us it feels like he doesn't want us because we are old." Abdul came to her and wiped her tears and said, "Don't worry, some things are like that." Rukaiya hugged him. Abdul thought, "I wish I could tell her that our son was dead 2yrs ago." On the other hand, shekhar told everyone, "Guys, the blast in town was done by Pitacho." Everyone got scared. Nivin said, "how did you get to know sir?" Shekhar replied, "the investigator DIG Sam told 2 minutes ago in a press conference, come I show you."

Precap: Four of them go to the press meet.

PS:hope you guys have liked this chapter next chapter would be updated soon!!! Thrills are coming on the way but for know does any one has a guess who is Pitacho? Plz do vote and comment on my story!! I need your help!!  Thank you so much for 82 reads!!  Love u guyz!!💯💯💪💪💪💪