Chapter 12

Shekhar replied, "Turn behind, you'll see a shocking surprise." They turned and were shocked. Naira was happy and ran and hugged the guy. Naira said, "Ab'ram! I can't believe that you are alive." Ab'ram replied, "Di, please stop all this, it will bring disaster on all of us." Abdul exclaimed, "So, we don't kill the person who killed you, he should be killed and first of all, you did the right thing by destroying that guy's plan, all of us are proud of you but you got killed, How did you escape?" Ab'ram said, "Before telling you guys how I escaped, you should know about my university days then only you guys will understand why did that guy killed me." They nodded and Ab'ram started saying.......

____________
3 yrs ago
____________
Ab'ram studied in Glen University in Mumbai. Ab'ram was a cool guy and it was his last year in the university. Vineeth also studies there. Ab'ram and Vineeth were best friends and they ruled the university. On the other hand, there was a businessman named Parthiv Khurana.

He had a clothes business called 'Gucci' Parthiv had two daughters Noor and Anika

He had a clothes business called 'Gucci' Parthiv had two daughters Noor and Anika. Anika was the elder sister and she loves Noor more than anyone else. Their mother Nandini died while giving birth to Noor. Anika and Noor do not like their father because he doesn't stay with them and he comes to meet them once in a year. So, Anika and Noor got admission in Glen University. They were really excited about it.

Next Day
Anika came to Noor's room. Anika said, "Noor get up! You don't even follow your alarm come on, we have to go to university." Noor was really lazy and did not wake up. Anika came with a bucket of cold water and poured it on her. Noor was irritated and woke up. Noor exclaimed, "Di, look at what you did, you made me wet plus my sweet bed." Anika said, "Noor, get ready we have to go to the university, we can't miss the first day its 10am." Noor got ready and came downstairs. Anika and Noor got in the car and left to Glen. On the way, Anika said, "Noor don't you think that you're forgetting something?" Noor thought and replied, "No di, I took everything." Anika was upset and they reached Glen. Both of them got in the university and saw the people running to  their respective classrooms. They were shocked. Anika asked, "Excuse me, why is everyone running to classrooms?" The guy replied, "Go fast to your class, in few seconds Vineeth and Ab'ram are going to come." Anika laughed and Noor was slightly falling on Anika because of her laughter.

This is it!!! Next chapter will be updated soon!!! Please vote and comment on my story!!! Love you guys!!! 💯💯💯💪💪💪

Your writer,
JB.