Chapter 6

Nivin said, "Did you sleep yesterday?" Naira replied, "No, I couldn't." Nivin looked at her. Naira exclaimed, "Nivin, Pitacho wants to meet DangerJ in 24 hrs, Abbu told me this morning." Nivin said, "okay keep quiet, why did you come to the office?" Naira did not say anything. They reached the hospital. After the doctor checked out at her, the doctor said, "she did not sleep yesterday and she did not have dinner, that's why her eyes are swelling." Nivin nodded. The doctor continued, "Make sure, she eats and sleeps." Nivin replied, "okay, thank you doctor." He took her out. Nivin said, "Naira, let's eat." Naira replied, "I'm really hungry." Nivin smiled and took her to a restaurant. Nivin exclaimed, "what do you want, Naira?" She said, "Just order anything, I'm starving." He laughed at her and she was angry. Nivin said, "excuse me,  can I have two chocolate pizzas, american chopsticks and two bottles of water." Naira looked at him and smiled. Nivin exclaimed, "why are you looking at me?" Naira said, "your eyes are so attractive, mashallah! You're body uff! I can't describe that." Nivin was blushing when he heard that. That time, there was a news and it was a voice message that says, "I want DangerJ to meet me in 24hrs otherwise I'll blast another place and that would be horrible, its my promise." Everyone that were there in the restaurant got scared. Naira said, "Nivin, what will we do?" Nivin replied, "wait, I guess we should talk to Shekhar sir." Naira nodded. After eating, they left to the headquarters. Nivin exclaimed, "Kunal, where is sir? Hope you've heard the voice message." Kunal nodded and said, "When sir heard that message, he rushed, I don't know where he is." Naira gave an expression, 'Ya Allah!' Naira exclaimed, "Nivin, I want to talk to you." Nivin followed her to the terrace. Naira said, "Shekhar sir would be with Abbu I'm not sure let me call Abbu." Nivin nodded. Naira called Abdul and he picked up. Naira said, "Abbu, is Shekhar sir there?" Abdul replied, "He is here, Nicks come with Nivin." Naira disconnected the call and said, "Shekhar sir is with Abbu come let's go." Nivin nodded. They left the headquarters and went to shekhar. Kunal thought, "where are these guys going? I guess I should follow them." Kunal went behind them. Naira and Nivin came in the house.

Precap: Rukaiya gets to know that Ab'ram is dead.

Guys, I have started a new story please check it out and this one is different from what I have been writing so, please don't let me down!!! It's called KYA HUA TERA VAADA!!

PS:hope you guys have liked this chapter next chapter would be updated soon!! Please do vote and comment on my story!!I really need your help!!!💪💪💪💯💯💯