Well, fuck.

"Doesn't that sound a bit gay?" Jimin teased, biting the inside of his cheek to hide the wide grin threatening to appear.

"Only if you want it to," Yoongi shrugged. "I'm just stating the facts."

"All I can think about right now is the fact that you think I'm hot," Jimin grinned.

"You're so full of it."

No, all I can think about right now is the fact that you think I'm hot."

Yoongi blushed. "I can call you hot if I want to!" he said defensively, blushing.

"Of course, of course," Jimin cooed as he pinched Yoongi's blushy cheeks. "Ahh, you're so cute!"

"Am not!" Yoongi scowled.

"Turn around for me, baby," Jimin said, "I don't want your neck to hurt."

So Yoongi did, once again in a tense straddling position, his legs hooked around the younger's waist and his hands shaking nervously in his lap.

"So pretty," Jimin murmured, reaching up to  card his fingers through the fluffy pink hair covering Yoongi's forehead. "You really are beautiful, Yoonie, you know?"

Yoongi's heart fluttered at Jimin's words. It seemed that when Jimin complimented him, his mind was forced to accept it rather than dwelling on the long list of his flaws like he normally did. Jimin made him feel important, pretty, special. Jimin made him feel happy again.

"Chim?"

"Hmm?"

Yoongi hesitated. "Have you ever wondered what it would be like if we were. . . . together? L-like, as a couple?"

Jimin found himself nodding quietly, and Yoongi's eyes widened. "I-I have, once or twice, why?"

"N-no reason, just— just asking."

"Oh," Jimin frowned. "If you were going to, um, by any chance, ask me out or something—"

Yoongi panicked, thinking that Jimin was about to reject him before he even said anything, and interrupted him. "No! I-I wasn't, I was just— I had a dream? About us. . . . and the dream was nice."

Yoongi mentally facepalmed himself. He was so incredibly stupid.

"What happened in the dream?" Jimin asked curiously. Yoongi was horrible at lying, and this was just plain amusing for the younger to watch because the boy was scrambling for words, his face a flustered mess.

Surprisingly though, Yoongi's words sounded genuinely sincere.

"We were together," Yoongi pretended to recall, "in this same room. We sat here, on the bed, my head in your lap. We were laughing and talking like we normally do, and then. . . . you told me you loved me."

He looked up from his hands, which he had been messing with in his nervousness, to gauge Jimin's reaction before continuing. "You told me you were in love with me, and I remember feeling like I could never be any happier. I was sitting up then, I think. You took my face in your hands and k-kissed me. Your lips were soft and you looked so happy. I told you that I'd been in love with you for months but could never tell you because I was too scared to mess things up. We starting dating, I think, after that." Yoongi gave Jimin a small smile. "It was a happy dream."

Jimin was silent for a moment before he said, "For future reference, Dream Jimin wouldn't mind being asked out first. Or, if Dream Yoongi really doesn't want to but he still loves Dream Jimin, then for God's sake, he should tell Dream Jimin, because Dream Jimin would definitely want to know."

Yoongi tilted his head, confused. "What?"

Sighing, Jimin shook his head with a smile and pulled Yoongi's head into his chest, wrapping his arms around the smaller. "I'm tired, baby. Let's take a nap, okay? My brain hurts."

Yoongi giggled. "Mhm, I'm sleepy, too, Jiminie."

Jimin slid down so that his head rested on his pillow, and Yoongi laid his head on Jimin's chest, hugging his arm as if it was a plushie.

Jimin spoke softly, "Sweet dreams, love."

Yoongi smiled up at the younger before closing his eyes. "I love you, Chim. Sweet dreams."

<3

hey, i hope you all are having a great day/night! eat food, drink water, and stay healthy <3

talk to me though, i'm lonely :,( tell me your problems, i'll do my best to help!

okkk here's my question: who is your favorite person in the universe (irl people!!!)? i'd have to say mine would be my little sister because she's the best. she hates me most of the time and it's great. she mildly tolerates my chaotic weirdness, and i can tell her just about anything, really. she's a cool dude :))

i need to sleep lmaoo so byeee!

thank you for reading <3