"What is your answer child", Order asked me once again.

"What if I turned evil again. What if something takes control over me and uses the power to harm", I said fear filling my voice.

"You can't and you won't. Your fatal flaw wouldn't allow it", I looked at her confused. I thought my fatal flaw was my excessive warth, I don't get how will that prevent me of being taked into revenge by an evil being.

"Excessive warth isn't your fatal flaw, personal loyalty is. The reason Kronos got to you was because the hate you felt for the Gods. The hate which came because your loyalty towards the demigods. The loyalty that made you despise the gods and it was loyalty that allowed you to gain control from Kronos, because even when you were not in control you realized the demigods you cared for were getting hurt.", Order explained.

"You are not evil", she said sternly but calm and soft

"It would be an honour to be your champion Lady Order", I said with a smile. I didn't feel this relieved in years.

Flashback end

It wasn't just about going on another mission though. Order seemed more upset than many of the other times.

"Where is the mission mother.", I asked her.

She stayed silent.

"I can sense your distress, is something wrong mother and father", Percy asked Chaos and Order.

"The new mission is on Earth", Chaos said looking solemn.

"I..I..I ha..ha...a..a..ve t..to g..g..go b..bb..ba..ack th..the..the..ir", Percy stammered, he was shaking badly. I ran to him and held him in my arms. I whispered soothing words in his ears and made him sit down.

"We are extremely sorry baby", Order said running her hand through his hair.

"Y..y.ou pr..pro..mised I..I wo..ou..ld ne..nev..er h..ha..ve t.to g..go bb..back", Percy stammered getting more emotional.

"My child, I wouldn't if it weren't necessary. You don't think that me and your father dontknow that you are pregant. We have known from the moment the child was conceived within you. I had even told your father I wasnt going to let you go to any missions until the child is born.", Order said calmly

"Th..then  w..why a..are you sen...sending mme", Percy asked looking up at her.

"The evil part of the primordial souls have come together to destroy planet Earth. They would be attacking soon. No one in the army is as strong to take them out. The promoridals cant go as it is a part of their own soul. They cant be very close as the evil part might try to merge with the other part and corrupt them as well. That is why we have chosen the heirs to go.

"So are Andres coming with us", I said referring to the team in the second rank of rhe chaos army for the past 1500 years. The team included the heirs of Chronos, Tartarus and the other primordials that weren't on our team.

"They are on a mission, they will join you shortly. We will go tomorrow to Olympus with all of you.", Chaos responded.

"I am ready to go, I promised to serve justice and protect all galaxies, universes and planets. Even Earth. I am ready to go back their to protect all those innocents. I can't let an entire planet suffer for a few people", Percy said sounding more stronger.

This is why I love him so much, he is just so brave. I gave him a big smile.

"Kenós, it is up to you but I would recommend your team know the entire truth before you all depart tomorrow morning. The need to know what they are dealing with.", Chaos suggested.

I noticed everyone except Kyle looking at Percy with expectant eyes waiting for him to say something.

"Should I", Percy mummered softly looking at me.

"They deserve to know. They love you and care for you without knowing your identity. Each of them trusts you with their own lives. I think it is time you to return the favour and trust them with your past", I say a bit stern but as calmly and softly as possible using my Orders voice as Percy and the others call it. They say it reminds them of Order and it sort of makes the others do what you say. It is not charmspeak, it doesn't force you to do something. It sort of helps you to understand the others views better and leaves a guilty feeling in you if you dont listen. At least that is what the others say. It can't be controlled like charmspeak either, it happens naturally. So not so surprisingly Percy gave me a small nod of agreement.

"I know most of you all think you have not seen my face and I say most because Sýmpan and Caeruleum have", Percy says and everyone looks at Kyle in shock. They most probably knew that I knew the man behind the mask we had been dating for 1000 years and married for 3000, but Kyle also knowing was a shock I guess.

"Though that isn't the truth.  You all have seen my face before. You all know me. You all have lived in the same planet, close to each other, fighting the same battles, even if some were on different sides. You have known me as Commander Kenós for the past 5000 years but prior to this I was known as Percy Jackson", saying so he wills his mask to disappear and everyone can see his face.

Everyone began asking a 1000 questions at once.

"Quiet, let him explain", I called out. Everyone was silent.

So for the next hour we explained what happened 5000 years ago. Well I and Kyle did most of the explained. Percy was crying and breaking dpwn thinking of the past. I wished I hadn't told him to tell the others and make him go through this pain. I knew it was necessary though, wouldn't want the people on Earth to tell them lies about Percy.