Part 1 ¤ Episode 1

The New One ◾

.London Art Institute.

He arrived. Parked his car in front along with the others and started walking. The students who walked passed him gave him a wave or a "hi" "hey" "what's up" and all. They all greeted him happily. Mostly most people liked him and his behavior, attitude.
He smiled and waved them back.

He loves coming here. After all it's his favorite thing.

• • • [ scene change ➡ the class room ]

He entered his class. Quite a big room, white walls, white furnitures (big tables), posters pasted on the walls. There were some sculpture figures displayed at either corner of the room.
Students were coming in.

He sat at his usual table. His bag and materials on the table in front of him.
Crossed his arms over his chest waiting for the class to start.

That's when he noticed someone entering the room. A fair-skinned tall brown-haired boy holding a midiumly big rectangular sketch book inside a flat bag that's in his hands.

He watched the boy as he stopped midway and looked around probably for finding a single seat.
He was still watching the boy as his gaze falls on him. He thought maybe that boy will now come and ask for a seat beside him as he started walking towards him.
But no.
The boy passed him and sat right behind him.

He felt the slightest tiny little bit of the thing called "disappointment"

The teacher came at last.
Miss Robertson. An attractive female teacher, with glasses.
She said with a greeting smile - "welcome students.Good Morning all."

The students greeted her back.

She walked to the center and said - "so everyone, today we have a new student with us. Ryan Beaumont. Please stand up dear. " and she gestured the new-comer to stand.

The new-comer was indeed the one who sat behind Him.

The teacher then let him introduce to the whole class. After all the formalities done, the teacher started the class.

The teacher cleared her throat and said, "Today you all will have an Assignment. This time it's a Sculpture Assignment. Each pair will have to sculpt a human head-to-neck figure. The person can be anyone - be it a family member or a friend or someone who inspires you or even someone you love", she said the last one with a smirk on her face. Some of them giggled at it. She started saying again - "this time I won't pair you up so go on, choose your own partners."

With that being said, the students got up from their seats and went to their desired persons to work with.

Only two people were still sitting at their tables. The new-comer and He.

As it being the new-comer's first Class here, he seemed a bit shy to ask the one sitting in front of him. So he just sat there without a word.

The teacher must have seen the two. She called - "Andrew? What happened dear? Did you not find yourself any partner?? "

So HE's name is Andrew. Andrew Robert Fowler. The boy with the sky-shade blue eyes. Even though the students there liked him, they didn't pair with him. They know he loves to do his works "alone" + back then compared to the number of student as pair there had always been one single left out. So It has always been Andrew, he always kept the teacher informed that he feels better to work alone. So the teacher had no problem too.
But, now...
A new boy has come. And that means from now on here is enough student to work as a pair.

Just fantastic.

The teacher said to Andrew, "well dear if you haven't noticed the boy behind you yet- " she paused giving a chance to Andrew to look behind. But he didn't. She continued - "..he is new and alone. Why don't you pair with him. I'm sure you can work it out. You're the best student here after all.", she smiled.

Andrew on the other hand, had some things going on in his mind. He looked down at his wrist watch - no time to waste as the class is about to be finished any minute.
He turned around and faced Ryan Beaumont.

•'•'•'•'•'•

Heeeyyyy my readers!!! 😊

If you are starting to enjoy it or you think you might like where this is going then
Please do not Forget to VOTE.

it's Just A Tap anyways😅😊

- Zephya R.