"Should I scold you for putting the bed together without me then?"

Elena climbed into the bed with a shake of her head,

"I didn't.  Niall came over today."

Harry poked his head out of the closet.  He wore a look of disbelief on his face,

"Like I believe that."

Elena shrugged,

"I mean he sat in the chair mostly but he was here while I did it."

Harry reappeared a few moments later now only in his boxers,

"Good to know he listens to directions."

Elena giggled,

"I'm perfectly capable of putting together a bed for our son."

Harry finished brushing his teeth,

"I'm aware of that."  He pulled the covers back to crawl into bed next to her, "I'm also aware there were complications with Joey..."  He reached over to spread his hand over Elena's still-flat-as-a-board tummy,  "And I just want you to be safe."

Elena reached her hand out to rest against his cheek,

"She missed you."

"Still think it's a girl?"

"I know it is."  Elena answered without hesitation.

"What makes you so sure?"

"I can feel her getting annoyed every time her father tries to mansplain things to her mother."  She replied with a giggle.

Harry kept his eyes on her stomach,

"I don't mansplain."  He responded as he crawled over on top of Elena while she rolled onto her back, "I simply make sure she's aware of all the things she should be fearful of since she never seems to realize it on her own."  He said as he settled himself between her legs.

Harry dipped his mouth towards hers, stopping just before he hit her lips.  He brushed her nose with his,

"I really missed you."

"I hope that means you're going to show me how much."  Elena said as she tipped her mouth up towards his.

Harry nodded,

"Damn right I am."

----------------------

Harry was nervous, which was amusing to Elena considering the last time they'd been in an OB/GYN's office.  He looked around at all the reproductive information in the room.  It was all so cold and clinical. 

Elena giggled softly,

"No reason to be nervous...we've done this before."

Harry glanced at her with a slight frown,

"Becoming a dad is always gonna make me nervous no matter how many times we do it.  Just so you know."

Elena reached over to take his hand,

"Well don't worry this is just an ultrasound...not a huge thing."

Harry walked over to her.  He leaned down so he was eye to eye with her,

"All of this is a huge thing, Pretty Girl."  He said softly before giving her a soft kiss.

Dr. Daniels walked into the room just as Harry pulled away,

"So nice to see you both.  How's the young Joey?"

Harry felt his heart jump into his throat, preventing him from answering.  Elena smiled,