Epilogue

Elena ran her hand along Joey's back as she watched her baby boy sleep.  Though she guessed he wasn't really a baby anymore.  Tonight would be his first night in his first big boy bed. 

Time was going by far too quickly.  Joey was almost three.  He was a highly vocal and active little boy who ran his mother ragged every day.

But Elena wouldn't have it any other way.  Any child that was a little bit of her and a little bit of Harry was bound to be a handful.  Since the moment he'd learned to walk, Joey had kept both of his parents hopping.

And yet this was her favorite time.  When she could just watch him peacefully sleep. 

She sat back in her chair, her eyes never leaving the form of her baby boy.  She felt her watch buzz on her arm, indicating an incoming text message.  She smiled as she read, taking one last look at Joey before she stood up.  She snapped his light off, left the door open a slight bit and turned to walk down to the kitchen.

Elena was just about done making her tea when she heard the garage door open.  She finished pouring out two cups of hot water just as she felt Harry's hands wind around her waist and stop on her stomach.  He pressed his lips to her cheek,

"Good Evening, Pretty Girl."

Elena smiled,

"My boyfriend will be home in a bit."

Harry shrugged,

"He was an idiot for leaving you alone to begin with."

Elena giggled as she cuddled into his chest,

"I made you some tea." 

Harry craned his neck to see the two cups of tea on the counter,

"Well, well...so ya did."  He went right back to cuddling her, "But I'd much rather a cuddle instead."

Elena closed her eyes as she turned her head into his,

"You feel amazing."

Harry pressed his lips to her forehead,

"So do you."  He whispered.

He spent a few moments just enjoying her being close.  It felt like they'd been apart forever.  Harry had been on a movie shoot for the last six weeks.  The longest six weeks of his life since he and Elena had just found out she was pregnant a few weeks before that.  He'd wanted to stay but Elena insisted he go, assuring him she would be fine.  Though she knew very well that Harry had enlisted both Andrea and Niall to keep a watchful eye over her as well.

But now that he was home, Harry vowed not to leave her side until the baby was born.  He squeezed her a bit,

"How's the Tornado?"

"He's asleep.  Asking where daddy is all day."

"I'll go in and give him a pat."

Elena nodded as she lifted her head,

"I'll meet you in the bedroom."

Harry pulled away.  He gave her a quick look before pressing his lips to hers.  Elena checked out his ass as he walked away, shaking her head in admiration. 

Harry pushed Joey's door open just enough to be able to see his son sleeping sprawled out on his bed.  He shook his head as a calm smile appeared on his face.  God he loved coming home to this.

He pressed his fingers to his mouth and blew a kiss before turning to walk towards his and Elena's bedroom.

She was rearranging pillows when he walked in.  He reached up to unzip his hoodie as he made his way to the closet,