Chapter 5

Elena was giddy as she followed Harry out to the car with her fingers threaded through his.  She couldn't wait to get to their destination and start relaxing.  Harry seemed to be just as excited.  His Elena was fully back to herself now.  He couldn't have been happier.

They were headed to Bournemouth.  Two hours away on the southern coast of England.  Harry was thrilled to be able to show her another part of his country. 

When they finally made it to their rental house, Elena's eyes widened when she saw the amount of staff waiting outside for them.  Harry smiled, laughing softly as he lifted her hand to his mouth,

"They only show up when we're gone.  Otherwise we're alone."

Elena looked over at him sheepishly,

"Sorry...just wanna be alone with you."

Harry kissed her palm,

"Don't ever apologize for that."

Elena slid out of the car when one of the staff members opened the door for her.  When Harry met her on the side of the car, he was told the staff was in a house about a half mile away and that if they picked up the blue phone in the house it would connect them to the staff quarters for whatever they might need.

Harry thanked the man.  He and Elena watched as the staff members waved and then made their way back down the hill. 

Elena leaned into Harry as his arm slipped around her shoulder,

"Finally."  She whispered as she hooked her arms around his waist.

Harry pushed a kiss to the top of her head,

"Wanna go inside?  I've been told there was a really great dinner cooked for us."

Elena nodded,

"Absolutely."

-----------------------

Elena was starving.  In their history together, Harry knew that when Elena was hungry it was best to get her food as soon as possible.  So he gathered her into their rental truck and headed into town for some food.  Elena's eyes widened to twice their size when she saw the Mexican restaurant, signaling to Harry that this was definitely the place.

Harry watched as Elena made a beeline for the bathrooms the moment they walked through the door.  He shook his head, she'd been doing that a lot lately.  He politely gave his name to the hostess and then took a seat to wait for his name to be called.

Elena emerged from the bathroom, still drying her semi-wet hands.  She stopped in her tracks when she saw Harry with a young girl on his lap.  She couldn't have been more than three years old.  She had curly brunette ringlets framing her cherub cheeks and the most electric blue eyes Elena had ever seen.

Harry was leaned down towards her, speaking to her softly.  Elena couldn't hear what he was saying, but when the little girl kept giggling she felt her heart squeeze in her chest.

Elena walked towards them slowly.  Her heart was beating so loud in her ears she was sure others could hear it.  She sat down next to him,

"I leave you alone for five minutes and you've already found another woman."

Harry smiled,

"This is Eva.  She's two.  Her mother is sitting right over there."  Elena looked up to where Harry pointed to see a slightly older woman with two other kids. 

She waved at Elena,

"Thank God for him.  She's been so fussy all day.  She sees him and immediately quiets down."