Angel's First (pt.1)

Jenni's POV

"Two little monkeys jumping on the bed, neither better fall off and bump their heads" I sang as I walked into the backroom where Chris and Angel were jumping on the bed.

"Mommy!" Angel yelled and jumped off the bed to run towards me. I laughed.

"Angel, you just saw me not even thirty minutes ago."

"Yes but I want to watch movie with you!" he smiled an adorable smiled and stared up at me with his wide gentle eyes.

"Okay hun, which one?"

"Cars! Cars!" I chuckled. I should've known he would choose cars.

"Okay, go lay on the bed and I'll grab it." I told him as I walked to my suitcase to take out the portable DVD player and his favorite movie.

From behind me I can hear Chris chuckling and Angel trying to climb into the bed.

"Do you need help buddy?"

"Nope! I got it daddy!" Angel grunted as he tried climbing into the bed. "Will you watch cars with me and mommy?"

"Sure thing bud, but I've got to get ready for the show in a little while, okay?"

"Okay." Angel said, his enthusiasm dying out just a little bit.

"Hey, Hey, you and mommy will have me all to yourselves after the concert okay? No sad faces." Chris told him as I turned around. Looking at the bed, Chris was laying back on the bed with Angel sitting on his chest. Angel nodded and then looked to me as I climbed into the bed and turned on the movie.

"Yay! Cars!" he giggled as Lightning McQueen's voice was heard from the player.

After laying in bed with Angel for about an hour Chris sat up and kissed Angel's head. "I've gotta start getting ready okay?"

Angel nodded with sad eyes and watched as Chris grabbed his makeup bag from his bunk and then came back to use the mirror that was used as a sliding door in the backroom's closet.

"Daddy?"

"Yeah bud?"

"Can I watch tonight?" Angel asked quietly, completely forgetting about his "Cars" movie.

"If mommy says yes, of course, I'll have you watch from back stage with Josh okay?"

"Mr.Korel?"

"Yeah." Chris said with a smile.

"Mommy please?!" Angel turned to me with a sweet smile. "Daddy will have Mr.Korel watch me!"

"Okay, okay. You can watch the show tonight, but make sure you do exactly as Josh... Mr.Korel, tells you."

"Okay!" Angel said excitedly. He slid off the bed and rushed over to Chris. "Can you do me like you?" He asked as he pointed from his face to Chris'.

Chris gave a huge smile. "As soon as I finish my own." he winked and sent me a smile.

My two favorite monsters are going to be dressed alike tonight.