HELL F*CKING YEAH! Or No?

Sitting at the table with my mother and her judging eyes was irritating. Again, I love my mom, but she needs to accept me for me. Accept Chris for who he is and stop judging him before she even takes the chance to know him.

"So Chris, what plans do you have for my daughter?" She started questioning him. Oh great, notice my sarcasm?

"I plan to give her the life she deserves. If she wants to go find a job then I will let her as long as I think it's appropriate but I make enough to support her and our son and our future children."

"Your son? Jennifer you're pregnant?! And future children? I'm sorry but Jenny is young. She doesn't need to be thinking about more children, it's damn unfortunate she's pregnant with that one!"

"Mom I'm not pregnant! He's talking about Angel! Can you just for once stop thinking he's doing wrong for me? Chris and I haven't had sex, he treats me like a queen, he treats Angel like he would his own children! Hell he defended me when Tony tried to abuse me! Oh! And don't think I don't know that you told Tony where I was. But all you can see is that Chris is some dude in a band that wears makeup! Get over it mom!" I looked away from her as my tears built.

"Well," Chris decided to break the tension after s few minutes and an encouraging look from my father. "I decided to do this before Jennifer moved in with me. I Uh," he seems so nervous... Why? "Jenny I already asked your dad about this... and your brother. They both said yes so, I went to Angel. Asked him how he felt about it, and he was happy, excited, said he couldn't wait for that day. So now... now I'm asking you." he got quiet as he stood up and pulled me with him. I was so confused as to what he was doing until... until he got down on one knee in front of me and went into his pants pocket.

"Jennifer Noriega Ruiz, I have loved you since the day I bumped into you at my friend's office. I fell in love with you a few days later, sitting at the top of the Ferris Wheel with you and Angel, and each and everyday I fall even more in love with you and realize how much I need you and Angel in my life. Realize how you two complete me. So Jennifer... Will You Please Become Mrs. Cerulli?"

Holy Hell Chris. You're going to give me a damned heart attack...

"Yes." I giggled at my answer. "Hell Fucking Yes I'll Marry You Chris!" I screamed before he slid the ring onto my finger and kissed me.

"No! No she will not!" my mother yelled as she stood and knocked her chair over.

"You can't control her life anymore." my father said as he too stood up. "She is a grown woman and moving out of this house. And even if she wasn't moving out, you and I are divorced, you have no control over this household anymore, I do. The only reason I allowed you here was to see your daughter become engaged, but I doubt you'll get to see her or Angel again by the way you're treating her." he said in a deathly tone before turning to me. "Congrats Jenni, and Chris, you'd better take damn good care of my baby girl."

"Will do Mr.Ruiz, but you'll be seeing her whenever you want, I wouldn't keep her away from her family."

I smiled as Angel came up to us. "Daddy said that once you're married he will legally be my daddy!"

"Yes! That's right hun!" I smiled as Chris wrapped himself around Angel and I. "We will legally be daddy's family soon enough." I kissed his forehead with a smile on my face.