- Yes Joonie, I am.

I replied smiling at him, after a few seconds of silence he released my face and took my hand again, finally addressing Jackson.

- Thank you for taking care of the situation, we have to go now.

He spoke, waving at Jackson and squeezed my hand a little more as he pulled me closer, making a small smile appear at the corner of Jackson's mouth.

- Okay, take care Alpha , see you.

He winked at me and left the room, making me blush again.Why am I blushing this much ?

Namjoon continued dragging me into the parking lot, as if upset about something, maybe he's worried about the witches who are getting on my feet.

- Joonie slow down.

I asked ,but he didn't answer and kept dragging me.I hate when he acts like this, it's so annoying it's not like I can't take care of myself, I'm an alpha after all , and I don't even know why he's that mad.

- I told you to slow down, damn it! What is your problem ?

I almost screamed, making him finally stop and after taking a deep breath he turned to me and bowing a little he showed his neck in a sign of submission, even though I am still not officially the alpha who leads the pack, he must respect my position and his wolf knows.

- I'm sorry, I just don't ... I don't like him, and even less to smell him on you, I just want to get to the car right away.

He answered approaching me, and after squeezing his hand lightly as a sign of assurance that everything was fine,, we started walking again, this time more calmly while I led the way.

After a while we finally got in the car and as soon as I got in they all grimaced, Jackson's coat smelled like him and it seemed to be bothering the other boys too , especially Hobi and Jin.

- What happened, why are you using this? Whose smell is that?

Jungkook asked, his eyes changing to the bright, almost fluorescent blue of his wolf, while the others started growling like angry dogs. What's wrong with them today?

- Calm down boys, I'll tell you everything.

I said starting to tell what happened and after telling everything, Jin sat down correctly, put on his belt and started the car.

- I'm sorry , I shouldn't have left you alone, I promise I won't leave you alone again.

Jimin said, reaching over Jungkook to touch my hand.

- It's ok Chimy, it wasn't your fault.

- Well .. it wasn't, but I agree with him, we can't leave you alone, I don't like those wolves hanging around you, and these witches will end up getting hurt if we leave you alone with them...

Taehyung said, taking his coat out of the backpack and giving it to me right after.

- Starting today, you shouldn't be alone in school anymore, we'll be together, it's safer.And could you please take this off?

Jin asked, probably he was the one who gave Taehyung the idea to give me his coat. But I just ignored them, and kept on wearing the jacket I already had.

- Relax guys, I can take care of them, I managed to control myself, so it won't be so hard if it happens again, and the humans who study at our school knows about our world,so there's no need to worry

- It's not about the humans we're worried about...

Hoseok answered me , but I still don't understand what's the big deal with Jackson, or why they are bothered by the other wolves, they must be jealous and don't want me to have other friends besides them .. They've been like this since we were puppies, why did I think they would change now? But it's not like I'm going to stop being their friend just because Jackson helped me or if I meet any other wolf...

- What's the matter ?

Yoongi asked me, as soon as I sighed, decided to forget about today and get some sleep, since last night I was talking to Jimin and I couldn't sleep even after we hung up.

- Nothing, I'm just a little tired, don't worry I just need...

I was cut off by Jungkook's sudden move, he pulled me into his lap and adjusted himself , taking up the space in which I was sitting earlier..

- What are you doing Kookie?

- Sleep a little princess. we'll take a while to get home, we'll buy some stuff for Yoongi's surprise birthday party. I'll wake you up when we get home.

He said making everyone laugh, knowing that Yoongi hates when we make a birthday party for him, in fact he pretends to hate, but ends up letting out some smiles.And that's why we always make a "surprise" or at least try, but Jungkook or Namjoon always tell and ruin everything like now.

- Ok Kookie.

I answered, straightening my head against his neck.

- Hey , before you go to sleep, can you take off the jacket? His scent is killing me, could you please use mine?

He asked and took off a coat from his backpack.

- OK Kookie I'll change , are you guys happy now ? Close your eyes boys, except Jin of course.

I spoke,making some of them laugh and others grunt looking irritated.

- That's not fair. Why is he the only one who can see you like this? Besides, it's not like we've never seen you without clothes since we were puppies.

Hoseok replied, looking a little too interested to see me undressing, making me laugh and blush at the same time.

- Maybe because he's driving and I don't want anyone to get hurt, we heal fast but humans don't.And besides that I want to and this is a good enough reason , so be quick I'm sleepy.

I replied, trying to contain my laughter, at first I just spoke jokingly, I really don't care, but because they were so angry I decided not to let them see it, despite knowing that some of them would take a peek.Boys...

- I still don't think it's such a good excuse ..

Hoseok spoke and closed his eyes. I started to open my coat and realized that Jin was looking at me in the rearview mirror, just seeing his eyes was enough to make me blush again. I didn't get to see the others, but Namjoon was completely turned back, and as soon as I took off the jacket I handed it to him and started to unbutton my shirt.

Not being able to contain myself anymore I laughed after seeing Namjoon closing one of his eyes wiggling his eyebrows at me, and as soon as I laughed all the boys opened their eyes, making me laugh even more.

After finally getting rid of my shirt and putting on my jacket with Jungkook's help while Hoseok was complaining that I like to tease them too much, Kookie hugged me even tighter than before and kissed my forehead.

- Better?

I asked, still flushed from Jin's heavy gaze on me.

- Perfect.

Jin responded, and Jungkook pulled me even closer scentting me, making me smell even more like him.I feel sorry for whoever his mate is, being so possessive of his friends, how will he be with his mate? Lost in my thoughts I smiled and put my face back to his neck, smelling him on me too,relaxing completely, enjoying the familiar warmth of his body.