- Why Chimy? Don't you want to be my mate? Am I not a material alpha?

I asked approaching him, but he averted his gaze taking a step back,while his body seemed to shake slightly.I could hear his heart beat faster and the sweet smell he started to exhale, I never felt anything so delicious before, what would that smell be?

- I.. is ..yes, of course you are, I mean...

He couldn't finish the sentence and ran into the parking lot, it's really funny and cute the way he gets embarrassed when I talk about mate with him, I know he's sensitive about it, since the day Jungkook got Jimin's diary where he had a page dedicated to me and our puppies, not only two , but four puppies, and when I remember that page I can't resist to tease him .

I was laughing alone as I finished storing my books in my backpack when I smelled them, killing my mood completely.Damn, these witches had to show up right now?

- We finally found you alone.

The one I believe to be Momo, wearing a skirt short enough to show her brain, if she has one, said.

- You live around the boys like a needy slut, you know, people talk ...

Her friend, Sana? I said, getting even closer to me, while I tried to keep my wolf calm. Being an alpha is a difficult task when your wolf wanna show power, dominance and demands respect from everyone, whether inside or outside the pack.

- It's not about me people talk , but you don't have to worry about my reputation, pretend I don't exist, it will make our lives easier.I said and put my backpack on my back. I was about to walk through the door when they held me, one on each side holding the collar of my blouse.

"Where do you think you're going? Who do you think you are to talk like that and leave.You should have stayed with your mouth closed whore."The two said, one completing the other's sentence, but unlike Jin, Joonie and Tae, they sound extremely creepy.

"Girls let go of my shirt, I just want to go home, I think it's better for the three of us if you let me go now, I don't want to hurt you."I said  trying to sound as gentle as possible, I do not want to cause problems, but they are not giving me choice. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, trying to keep my wolf under control, I'm sure she doesn't know that I'm an alpha, unlike other beings, witches can't smell the  odor that other races have . Nor can they feel the power that emanates from other beings unless they are well trained and are already mastering their magic completely.

They began to laugh hysterically, as if I had told them a joke.

"Bitch, do you think being polite will work for us?" Momo laughed and waved to her friend, in a matter of seconds the two of them tugged at my clothes, popping a few buttons and tearing their shoulders a bit and leaving of my bra exposed.

I opened my eyes and I felt my body start to shake, I was sure my eyes were red now, my breath was shallow , and seeing the surprise feature of the two of them turning into fear was so pleasurable for me and my wolf that I couldn't help but smirk while a frequent growl that makes my chest vibrate comes out of me, making them both kneel.

"I'm sorry alpha." Sana ,the bitch number two, said showing me her neck, while Momo tried to appear to be unaffected by my aura, which I, unlike most dominant beings, avoided emanating, knowing how uncomfortable and suffocating it can be for those of submissive gene, mainly omegas.

Do you think being polite will work now ? I asked, moving a little closer to them, making the two of them look away while Momo involuntarily showed me her neck, seeming to have no more strength to fight the pressure that my aura causes on her.I was about to take another step forward, when I felt someone approaching.

"What do you guys think you're doing? I will count to three and if you have not disappeared I will drag the two of you to the principal, you remember what happened last time, right?

"It wasn't our fault, she started it!"Momo dared to say , but before she could continue the stranger started to count.

"One... two"He continued, and before he got to three, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath trying to relax my tense muscles, and make my wolf less agitated.I was still with my eyes closed, but I could feel that he was an alpha, I never smelled him before, maybe he's from a distant pack.. 

I heard them running, finally leaving me alone.

"Are you all right, Alpha?"He asked making me open my eyes, and as soon as I did  I saw a handsome boy with dark hair looking at me with an expression of concern.

"Yes, thank you, I was about to lose control and.."

"Yeah, I realized, those witches are a pain in the ass, you need to scare them, to get them off your feet, by the way my name is Jackson, Jackson Wang, and you're Lee Y/N, right?