Part 9

You guys were in the Belladonna's house where you found Ghira fighting Corsac And Fennec. He was also holding his own against some White Fang members as well. Fennec uses his weapon to attack Ghira with some sort of wind power. While Ghira was distracted a White Fang member was about to shoot at Ghira but Sun jumped in and knocked him down.

You all jumped in as well. Corsac together with Fennec uses their weapon together charges wind and fire at you guys. Sun uses his nun-chucks to deflect their attack while you used your weapon to block. You called out for Blake.

Y/n:Blake, now!

Blake listen to your signal and then jumped between Corsac And Fennec Who were about to stab her but she presses the button in her weapon making an ice clone of herself resulting in their blades getting stuck.

Y/n: Blake, you have to get to your friend now.

Blake:No, I'm not gonna leave you guys behinds!

Ghira: No, you have to go now. You keep assuring me that your friend isn't a complete waste of space . Let's see him prove it.

Sun: We've got this Blake. besides I've been wanting to sock these creeps since the way we met.

Blake got inside of the House to fight her friend.

Y/n: Now, let's get ready to fight!

Sun: Yeah, now just give us the word boss.

Ghira: Shut up.

Sun:Right you got it.

Corsac And Fennec started firing their shots at you but you ran really fast away from their shots. You avoided their long enough to get behind and then you kicked Corsac in the back knocking him down.

Fennec: Brother!

Fennec pointed his weapon right at you but before he could fire, Sun knocked him down with his nun-chucks.

Sun: Y/n, go help Blake, we've got this.

Y/n:Are you sure Sun?

Sun: Positive!

Y/n: Right, I will go help Blake.

You were roaming through the house hoping that you could find Blake.

Y/n:Blake!Blake!

The wall behind was destroyed. The person behind it was no other than Henwood.

Henwood:And just where do you think you're going?

Y/n:Move.

Henwood: What are you gonna do about it?

Y/n:I said move now.

Henwood didn't even move an inch. He charged directly at you and then you two started clashing blade. He uses his semblance to get away from your swing.

Henwood: You can keep swinging all you want but that isn't gonna get you no where.

You rushed at him. He wait for your attack but you activated your semblance and was get behind and deliver a kick to his face.

You continued searching all over the Belladonna's house where you eventually found Blake battling Ilia.

Y/n:Blake!

Blake: Y/n!

You saw Ilia charging at Blake to attack her but you were able to warn her.

Y/n:Blake look out!

Blake turned just in time to uses her semblance you get past Ilia's attack. Blake clashes her blades with Ilia's whip. You decided to help Blake out by charged a blast directly at Ilia who looked in time to dodge. Rushing swiftly besides Blake, you took her behind a table. Ilia turned out the lights so it makes it harder for both you to see. Blake decided to load Gambol Shrouds.

RWBY x male reader Volume 5जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें