14. get out of my building

Start from the beginning

I looked at him before putting down my hands and smiled sweetly at him. "오빠," I smiled.

Did I just call him oppa?

"Would you please forgive me and be my friend again?" I gave him my best puppy eyes and he smirked before the elevator door opened. He pinched my nose before walking out leaving me behind. "Yah!"

"Hold on," he stopped abruptly for the second time today making me bump against him. "You don't look sad for someone who just broke up with someone you loved?"

"Crying isn't my thing," I shrugged. He nodded his head before walking away again. "Do you forgive me?"

"Do I?"

I jogged towards him and tugging on the button up shirt he was wearing as I begged him to forgive me. He finally chuckled and threw his arms around my shoulder.

"I'll forgive you if you agree to go on a date with me," he smirked and I gave him a disgusted look. "You ruined my chance on getting a girlfriend today, you lost a boyfriend today. Don't you think this is fate?" he asked me.

Then my car arrived.

"I'll see you on Monday at school, bye," I cut him off by walking towards my car. He gave me an amused look before waving his hand.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow!" he called out as my car drove away. I gave him a thumbs up through the mirror and as soon as he disappeared from my sight, my smile dropped. I pulled out my phone before calling my dad.

"Soo-young-ah? I'm in the middle of a meeting right now," he said as soon as he answered the phone.

"Dad," I sighed.

"Is everything okay sweetheart?" he asked me softly. He knew something's wrong.

"Someone from the company," I trailed off. "They pissed me off."

"Who?"

"The Wangs," I answered. "What can I do?" I whined and he chuckled.

"Your happiness always comes first Soo-young," he replied sweetly.

Bullshit.

"Get rid of them if you must," he stated. "I'll call Do Jae-ssi," he continued. "Now I have a meeting to attend," he said before we exchanged goodbyes. I looked at my chauffeur through the rearview mirror before telling him to go to my father's office.

As soon as I arrived in my father's office, people who walked passed me greeted me while others just gave me a dirty look. Last time I was here, I insulted at least 20 people.

"Oh Soo-young-ah," I turned around to see Mr. Bang walking towards me. I smiled before bowing at him in respect. "Aish you've grown a lot since last time I saw you!"

"아저씨," I greeted him. "It's been over 5 years," I reminded him and he laughed before patting my shoulder.

"So pretty," he smiled before looking out the door. "Well I have a meeting to attend, it's nice to see you again," he said before walking away. I bowed again before I continued walking to the elevator.

I pressed the '18' button before patiently waiting. When I got there the employees were surprised to see me but none even bother to greet me. I rolled my eyes as I continued my journey to Do Jae's office where his secretary stopped me from coming in.

Ah another secretary.

"Excuse me, may I help you?" she politely asked me but I can easily tell she's annoyed.

"I'm here to see Mr. Seo," I told her before once again trying to get in only to have her to stop me once again. I glared at her before snatching my arms off. "Do you know who I am?" I asked her and she stared at me in disbelief.

"Whoa, Yah! You look like you can't be over 18 years old! Who's your parents? Do they ever teach-"

"I'm Park Soo-young!"

"P-Park.. Park Soo-young-"

"What is going on- Soo-young?" Seo Do Jae asked in disbelief when his eyes landed on me. My glare stays on the new secretary before I turned to Do Jae who's now glaring at his secretary too.

"You should've asked for her name first!" Do Jae scolded before he led me inside of his room.

Do Jae is a 34 year old employee—who's also my father's right hand in the company. He's a very trustworthy man and knows what he is doing. He knows how my father is and he knows that I'm just like him.

"Have my father called you?" I asked him and he looked at me before shaking his head. "In which department are the Wangs working at?" I asked him once again.

"Your boyfriend's parents? They're the executive managers," he replied. "Why?"

"I want them off the company right now, let's go," I said before turning around.

"Hold on, why?" he asked me. "We can't just fire people for no reason Soo-young."

"Yes. We can. Do you want to call my father first?"

"Soo-young," he sighed taking off his glasses. "You're too young to be acting like this don't you think?"

"Not when I'm Park Yoon Hae's daughter," I stated. He stayed silent before standing up and walked up to me.

"You're just like your father," he sighed opening the door for me and start leading the way.

By like my father he means that whenever someone gets in my way and upsets me, I'd do anything to destroy them. My family got the money and got the power to destroy people and we're taking a good advantage of it.

Arriving in Jackson's parents office, both of them looked pretty shocked to find me here. I stood beside Do Jae emotionless.

"Soo-young-ah, what are you doing-"

"Get out of my building."

-

a/n:

this story is all over the place rn but it'll make more sense in the future hehe so please be patient!

also please comment and let me know if you're interested in this book because i work so hard for it 😔