3. Kang Seulgi

Clenching my jaw, Jimin and V have been trying to talk to me for the past 10 minutes

Clenching my jaw, Jimin and V have been trying to talk to me for the past 10 minutes. I spent the rest of the day at school thinking of every possible ways to ruin Ah Rae and that Jeon fucking Jungkook kid.

"Yah!" Jimin snapped from the driver seat making me to look at him through the rearview mirror. "You're gonna go insane if you keep thinking about them," he continued and V nodded his head in agreement from the passenger seat.

"But seriously, what were you thinking? Out of all girls that is actually on your league, you chose Ah Rae," Jimin questioned.

"How is she supposed to know that Ah Rae is an obsessive and creepy stalker who'd do anything to date me?" V replied and Jimin pursed his lips before nodding in agreement. V told me about how she kept asking him out and knowing how she's always second place in class, he made a deal that he'd agree to be her boyfriend when she can beat Jungkook and be first place in class. It's been a whole year of her pathetically trying— and pathetically failing each time.

So that's why she was so pissed today?

"Look at that jackass," Jimin said when he spotted Jackson standing by his car in front of my house. I smacked him before he stopped the car and opened the window to glare at Jackson.

"I see you still have shitty fashion choices, Jackie."

"And you're still short."

"You're like 1cm taller than me dumbshit," Jimin smirked before turning to me who's already glaring at him. "Call me if he tries to rape you."

"Jimin!" I yelled and he smirked before winking at me then drove away. I turned to Jackson who's already looking at me with a smile.

"Hey baby," he greeted me before tugging on my uniform's blazer and pulling me to him. His lips landed on mine and my heart fluttered everytime.

"Let's go inside," I said breaking the kiss before walking through the gate and through the front door. The house is quiet as my dad and Ji Young left already.

Walking upstairs to my room, Jackson wasted no time to kiss me again this time more passionately. He pressed me against the wall making me wince at the slight pain.

"J-Jackson," I whimpered when his lips traveled down my lips to my neck.

"I've missed you so much, you know that?" he asked against the skin on my neck. Biting my bottom lip, I tried to hold back a moan as he sucked on my sweet spot.

His hand traveled down to my thigh where he lifted up the skirt I was wearing.

"Up," he commanded. Wrapping my legs around his waist, he carried me before laying me down on the bed. We continued making out for a while until he gently took off my blazer leaving me in the white shirt.

"Mhm baby," he moaned as his hand started unbuttoning my uniform. "I want you."

Then it hit me. I grabbed his wrist before pushing him off me. I sat up and buttoned all of the unbuttoned buttons. I heard him groaning from behind me before he wrapped his arms around my waist and spun me around so I was facing him once again.