6. coffee spills

"Do you think I get uglier?" I asked number 2 who's blow drying my hair in silence as I applied a thin layer of lip tint

"Do you think I get uglier?" I asked number 2 who's blow drying my hair in silence as I applied a thin layer of lip tint. Popping my lips, I stared at myself in the mirror and got my answer. "I don't. People are uglier."

"Why would you ask such thing?" number 2 asked me while looking at me through the mirror. "Did someone tell you you're ugly?"

"Not directly," I sighed. "They're disrespecting me and you know the rules about only uglies get disrespected, right?"

"You are no way near ugly, miss."

I smiled before nodding my head at her. "I know."

My peaceful time was interrupted when someone barged in and this time—for the second time in the last 24 hours—Jimin barged in. Raising both of his hands in the air he grinned when his eyes landed on mine.

"And what in the world are you doing in here?" I asked him irritated by him interrupting my time.

"I still don't understand why you have people doing works that you can do by yourself," Jimin said referring to number 2 who's still blow drying my hair. "You're not the princess of Korea for fuck's sake."

"I need as much rest as I could possibly get to be this pretty," I told him. "I'm kidding—I just like having people to do things for me."

"Suit yourself," he rolled his eyes before sitting on a couch I had in the corner of my walk in closet. "I'm driving you to school today."

"Why?" I asked him. "Not that I'm complaining."

"I just feel like it," he replied.

"Do you feel like getting my perfume there so I can finish getting ready and we can leave?" I smiled sickeningly sweet at him. Without arguing he picked himself off the couch to go to my perfume shelves. He stared at the collection before grabbing the Marc Jacobs Daisy one. "It's been so long since I used this but thank you," I thanked him before spraying the perfume then placing it on my vanity desk.

The ride to school was filled by Jimin's soothing voice singing along to whatever was on the radio. Jimin was being oddly quiet for his annoying self but once again I don't mins his silence because sometimes he talks too much.

"How are things going on between you and Jackson?" he asked me. I turned to look at him so fact I almost broke a neck.

Does he know?

"You looked surprised, is something wrong?" he asked me once again. His tone was telling me he knew something.

"Nothing," I answered quickly. "I'm just surprised you're interested in my love life."

"I'm not," he scoffed still focusing on the road. "I was just hoping there's something wrong so you can finally dump that jackass."

"What did he ever do to you?" I rolled my eyes. He's said a lot of bad things about Jackson it gets to the point where I don't even bother to scold him anymore.