"My queen if you don't move off of me I'm going to get hard again and I don't think that your pussy can take much more. Do you mind taking the handcuffs off please."
🚨sexy time over😋🚨

She moved to get the key and undid one hand and handed me the key. To get the other one. Once I looked at my wrist I knew I would be in pain from them soon. I undid the other one. I looked over to see Tia knocked out. I smile and kissed her forehead and headed to the bathroom. Which was hard since my leg was fucked but I reached the wheelchair and made it to the bathroom. I made sure to keep my leg out the shower. Tia had put a sit in the shower. I showered and felt my wrist burn. Fuck if she wants to keep doing that imma need for her to get furry cuffs. Fuck this she hurt.

I got out and stood up for a minute to dry off and then sat in the chair. I then put some cream on them and wrapped them to make sure to keep them clean. Tia would look at it soon as she got up. I made sure that I wore a long sleeve shirt. Now putting on underwear wasn't going to happen I guess I'm going commando. I made sure I got some loose fitting joggers to put on. It might have taken me about five minutes to put them on but I did it. Then headed downstairs to get something to eat.

I saw Kim and Emily in the kitchen talking and looking mighty close if you ask me. They both looked happy so I didn't care. So I rolled in there.

"So what has got yall so smilly huh?" I said wiggling my eyebrows

"We should be the one's asking you that. Damn she marked you good." Kim said

"Anyway what do I gotta do to get some food around here?"

"You lucky I like you. I can hear up some leftovers if you want and before you say anything Jess cooked  Puerto rican dinner last night."

"Oh fuck yes please."

"Damn ok then. The kids should be home in a few Dave just left to get them." With that she turned to the fridge and took out the food.

"I'm glad your ok bro. I don't know what I would have did if I lost you." Kim said getting up to sit next to me.

"I don't ever stay down. Especially when I know I got people on my side." I said smiling.

Emily brought me a plate and Kim on as well. It looked good as fuck and it smelled like heaven. Just as I was about to dig in I heard the door open. Damnit just as I was about to eat. Then I heard feet coming into the kitchen.

"MA CAN WE GO SEE ALEX WE ALL MISS HER AND I NEED TO TALK TO HER." I heard Tyler say well yell.

He was the first one in the kitchen.

"Ma did you hear what I asked. Od hey Kim, hey Alex. So........."

Then he looked at back at me. His eyes widen with shock. The Lee ran to me.

"Mommy your home."

"Sissy?"

Lee climbed on my lap on my good leg. Wrapped her arms around my neck. And start to cry.

"I'm here my princess. I'm here."

She then moved to the side and I opened my arms for Amy. She ran right into my arms. She started to cry as well. Now I have my two princesses crying on me not that I mind. After about five minutes they got down.

Liam then ran to hitting my leg but I didn't make a sound.

"Sis I missed you so much. Thank you for always protecting us." He said while crying.

"Anything for yall my lil big dude. Thanks for keeping our promise."

Once he let go Tyler slowly walked over to me and stood in front of me. Then cam in for a hug.

"I'm glad your ok. I missed talking with you." Then I felt tears. He was crying

"Hey it's ok lil man. Imma always find my way back. You part of my family as well. So I gotta protect you too."

Erin just walked over giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"I hope you get better soon. Only you can control the woman known as my sister." She said laughing. Before I could say anything I heard Tia's laughter.

"Hey I heard that lol sis and your supposed to be on my side you lil punk."

She then she came over to me and pecked my lips. She took me plate and put it in the microwave then started to make her own. Tyler stated talking to me about wanting to join the baseball team this year. And asked if I could help him train. I told him yes but I would only be able to instruct him seeing as I am confined to this chair.

Tia gave me my food and sat next to me. She then kissed me and roughly ran her nails down my abs. Thanks when I knew tonight was going to be a long night.

Hey Gal and Guys
I hope that is was worth the wait. Thank y'all for reading this and enjoying it I hope. A special thanks to Erica3085 and EstherScott. Thank yall for commenting I appreciate it. Well imma keep this short. Thank y'all all again. Much love

Tug