"Damn baby you couldn't give me a second huh."

"Nah and I see well taste that you prepared for this. You taste like pineapple ma reine."

She got back on top of me and whispered in my ear.

"My turn Zaddy." I was excited because my dick has been throbbing so fucking bad it hurt.

She kissed all the way down. When she got to my dick. She kissed the tip then took me in her mouth. Saw what she couldn't fit in her mouth she stroked with her hands.

"Fuck baby just like that."

She then started to twist her head in a   circular motion. While are tongue moved in the opposite direction on my tip.

"Holy fuck baby." Then she did something she knew would get me on the edge. She moan while I was in her mouth. The vibration almost made me come. Then she did something that I didn't know was going to happen.

She squeezed the shit out of my balls while moaned at the same time and I came undone. I let go down her throat and she swallowed it all. Just at  the sight if that I became hard again.

"Fuck baby where did you learn that."

"I have been doing research baby. Now don't move or I stop moving."

"Yes ma reine whatever you say."

She climbed on top of me with her panties gone. When the fuck did she do that? She started grinding on me and felt how wet she was. Damn she slowly slipped my member inside.

"Fuck baby your so fucking tight."

I saw her winch a little and she stopped.

"Take you time baby. I don't want you in pain later."

She took me all the way in slowly. I was going to let her do this at her pace. She got used to my size and started to move.

"Fuck Zaddy your so fucking big. I feel so fucking full."

"I could make you feel even better if you uncuff me." She stopped and looked at me

"No I do all the work we can't have you hurting your leg. If not I will stop and make you watch me fuck myself."

"No ma reine. Not that I'm sorry your in control." She bent down and kissed me.

"Good girl" then she started to move again. She started to move faster.

"Fuck your so fucking deeeeepp."

I was trying my best not to cum before her but if she keep bouncing on me like this I don't think I can last long. Then I felt my dick hit the spongy part and she let out the loudest scream.

"Fuuuuuuuuuucccccccckckkkkkkkkkk that's my stop fuckkkkkkkkkkkk. Immmma cummmmmingnnn."

With that she squirted on my dick but I wasn't done. Fuck this I will deal with the pain later. I started to move my hips into her getting harder with every thrust. She was a moaning mess.

"Fuuuck barnaby you dgoing totoo ripp ahhhhhhhhh fuckkk yes right there don't stop. Fuck yess."

So me being me I started to go faster and harder I could feel the pain in my  leg but the urge to make her orgasm was greater. So I went faster.

"Fuuuccckckckkkkkk bababy baby immmma cummmmmmmingg"

With one more thrust she came undone again and I did as well. I kept moving to help ride out our orgasms. She went limp with me still inside her.