treize

"Come on Y/N!" Tae poked my nose with a happy grin, "Why do you look so gloomy."

I snapped out of my thoughts and averted my eyes to my pink haired friend who had his cheeks stuffed with cantene food, while desperately trying to get my attention.

As he finally got what he wanted he went back to happily munching his food, his lips forming a pout while doing so and his eyes folding into small crescents as he gave me his best eye-smile.

"You're so deep in thoughts lately, what's up?"

I shrugged, "Nothing."

I knew what he meant, but I didn't really know myself what was up with me, how was I supposed to explain him?

"So, I thought that it would be fun if we all go to the arcade after school, what do you think about it?"

I knew that he meant by 'we all' him, Jungkook and me and I friendly declined, "Just go with Jungkook I have to do homework anyways."

"You do homework all of a sudden?" Tae's expression showed nothing but utter confusion and I felt just slightly offended, but what should I say?He was right and the homework thing was more of an excuse to not reject his idea too rudely.

"But okay, I'll tell you of it tomorrow then?"

I gave him thumbs-up before he got back to devouring his (and my) food.

I knew I was acting petty. I knew I could just tag along.

But at some point I was pissed. Pissed that Jungkook was stealing my only friend from me. Although that wasn't exactly true and I knew it.

Like I said, I knew that I was acting petty.

___

I slumped down onto my bed and called the only other person I knew would cheer me up.

"Bitch it's been a long ass time since you called me first, what's up?" Was Liz' heart-warming greeting.

I wiggled around in my bed, trying to get into a comfortable position before answering, "Don't know. I... don't know."

"Is it about this Taehyung guy?"

"No. I think... maybe?" I was unsure myself, hoping that my dear long-distance friend could help me clear my thoughts.

"You don't sound that sure honey."

"It's just... there is this guy he knows from his time back in Daegu he met here again and now... he's always around him."

"And you don't like him?"

"Yes. No. Ugh."

"Huh?"

"It's not Jungkook himself. He's super nice, super charming, super good looking. It's just-"

"You thought you were Taehyung's only friend, right?"

"Maybe. Yes."

"But he doesn't favor one over the other?"

"No." I said frustrated, "That is. Yes. He doesn't trust me enough to let me come home with him."

"But Jungkook?"

"Yes."

"And that's a problem to you, because..."

"I don't know! That's why I'm asking you!"

I heard her chuckle slightly, "If you ask me, it's simply because you're a bit selfish when it comes to Taehyung."

"What?"

"You want him to yourself. You're jealous of Jungkook."

"That- uhm sounds weird."

"But it's true."

Was it? I didn't want it to be true. I didn't want to be a selfish person. Though I knew I was.

But this whole friendship concept was knew to me. Tae was my only friend. Maybe it was normal for me to feel this way.

___

It was 11pm and I felt kinda restless, so I decided to go out for a walk.

I think that Seoul is beautiful at night. It's like in every big city- Seoul never sleeps. And I think this is beautfiul.

I strolled through the neon illuminated streets without a specific destination. I have to admit, it was rare for me to go out alone but when I do it then at a time like this.

You're jealous of Jungkook.

I don't want to be

But it's true

I am not selfish

"It's not good for a little girl like you to be here alone at an hour like this."

These words reminded me of Tae but the Australian accent told me it wasn't him.

I turned towards the one who had spoken, a tall guy who wore a black hoodie, similar to mine, only his chocolate brown eyes and dark blonde locks being visible under the hood.

"I'm good, thank you." I said with a cocked brow, surprised that this stranger actually spoke out to me.

Do I look like a damn six years old to you, dickhead?

He chuckled and pushed himself off the wall he had leant on till now.

"Seriously if you don't wanna end up in a brothel or something you better change your direction."

I blinked when he extended both his arms just to turn me around by my shoulders and gently push me back to the direction I came from.

"Yah! Don't touch me you freak. I'll go wherever I want!"

"Sure you will." He said but still kept on pushing me into the same direction.

My tiny ass wasn't able to fight back against this much stronger guy so I ended up just letting myself being pushed forwards.

"I can't believe this!" I said pissed, "Who the hell are you?"

He chuckled once more and ruffled my hair, a gesture that everyone who was taller than me (so basically everyone) seemed to enjoy too much.

"Your savior babygirl. And now go home to your mommy."

"I don't even have one, fucktard." I mumbled and finally managed to break free from the older guy's iron grip.

I watched in disbelief how he turned around, walking back to the street we met at, only hearing his faint laugh echoing through the almost empty street.

What did just happen?

He irritated me. He and his damned behaviour.

But this wouldn't be my last time to meet this Australian fucker.

___

Hmm who could that mysterious stranger be?

xx