| SIXTEEN |

Slaughter and Clay tap knuckles before Slaughter says something then throws the first punch. Right to his face. Clay reacts quickly though and kicks him right in the knee cap. The large man only stumbles a little before swinging again. Clay ducks this one and kicks him right in the ribs.

Slaughter stumbles a bit before throwing three punches, hitting Clay each time. Clay steps back and spits blood on the ground before throwing another kick to his ribs then knee. Slaughter bends down so Clay raises his knee and slams it into his nose. Slaughters head flies back from the impact sending blood flying.

He spits before running at Clay and tackling him to the ground. I gasp and squeeze Junes hand harder at the sound of his body hitting the concrete floor. Slaughter straddles Clays waist sending punches to his face. "Stop being a fucking pansy! Get off your ass and kill him!" June screams. Slaughters head snaps up and gives her an evil smile before looking down at Clay and saying something to him with the same smile on his face.

Slaughter gets off Clay and pulls him to his feet.

Clay wastes no time and throws two punches to his face then another kick to the ribs. Slaughter hunches over holding where he was kicked and Clay tackles him to the ground this time. Clay punches and elbows him in the face even when the body underneath him goes limp. "Shit." Phil spits out before running in with Connor and pulls Clay off him.

Clay struggles against them trying to get back to his knocked out opponent on the ground. Connor says something to Clay that makes him stop struggling. Tony enters quickly jumping over the body on the ground and talks to Clay for a moment before lifting the microphone to his mouth.

"And your winner now with a streak of 16 – 0! The Killer!" He yells holding Clays arm up. "Now hurry the fuck up and get your money and get out of here." He demands dropping his arm and walking off to where both our dads are standing. I lock eyes with my dad who gives me a small nod before leaving with Tony and Gabe.

Clays chest is huffing up and down, covered in blood as he stalks towards us. Brad is the first one to speak to Clay and gives him a bro shake. "Dude that was fucking insane! Why didn't you tell us you were such a bad ass?" He smiles. Clay smiles back and says a quick thanks before he looks at me. Worry flashes through his eyes as he takes a cautious step forward.

I throw my arms around his stomach squeezing him not caring that I'm going to get blood on me before pulling back and punching him in the chest. "I thought you were going to die!" I exclaim. Clay laughs at my outburst. "I'm just going to change." He says still laughing heading to the office.

"Let's go get our money!" June exclaims grabbing my hand. "Wait, where do we go?" She asks stopping to look around. "Over here." Connor points leading us to Tim. "Fuck what happened to you?" Timmy exclaims looking at my blood covered sweater and cheek. "She was all over Clay, it was disgusting." Phil jokes as Tim hands a large wad of cash to June then a smaller one to me.

15 minutes later our small group is standing next to my car waiting for Clay to come out. When Clay joins us he's accompanied by my dad. "Jack you asshole!" June yells, pointing an accusing finger at him, stopping my dad in his tracks. "You never told us you were a fucking fighter. You have some serious explaining to do." She continues pointing her finger at him.

"You can't speak to The Ripper like that." Phil exclaims pushing her arm down. "Please, I've known him since I was five years old." She pffts at Phil. "How about I tell you all about it while I drop you kids off." He smiles. "Hi Mr Scott, I'm Phil. Huge fan." He smiles shaking dads hand. "Nice to meet you. Are you a fighter too?"

"Yup and he's my sub chemistry teacher." I cut in smirking at Phil. Dad laughs for a moment before falling into conversation with Phil and Connor. "And you Clay Helms owe us an explanation too!" June sasses crossing her arms and glaring at Clay. "Can I tell you later? I'm a bit beaten up and tired." He sighs.