-I Refuse-

//Ok guys, we are reaching the beginning of it all! This is basically going to be the climax kinda not really. . . //

~Chapter 11~

-Mikasa's POV-

Don't worry Eren! I'm coming back. . . Me and Armin are ready, hang in there please! I pleaded in my head, so many fucking times . . . But it never brings him back.

Iv been pushing my self so hard, I am much more stronger now. . . They have excepted me in Scout Regiment. They also did the same with Armin, because of his smarts. I'm now ready to fight till the end.

This is it. . .

Me and Armin are now past the boarder line, I can all ready hear there dreadful howls. . . Searching for weak pray.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

--But we are not weak, we were made to Kill.--

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

--------------------------------------------

-Eren's POV-

I feel so happy right now, as I sipped at my tea. . . Looking in Levi's Silver eyes. They twinkled like Snow flakes in the night time, begging for moon light to shine of them.

But that was all ruined when the one person I'd rather "Not" see came in, more like invading on personal privacy! But the was no Privacy with him. . . No I knew I would die serving him.

Id hope I would never have to say this, but I really did think about jumping a lot. Not just for fun. . . But to finally be free from my shackles.

I did have Levi though, he is probably the person I'd want to be with for a long time!

Erwin strutted in, asking for "His" Eren, I watched as he sat on my bed and motioned for me to sit on his lap.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

--Gross, so fucking . . . Gross. I don't want to sit there!!!--

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Erwin held up a hand and motioned it towards the door for Levi.

When Erwin was not looking I saw Levi's mouth move in these words that I could make out. "Full Moon Tonight"

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

--. . . fuck me, WAIT! No please don't!!!. . .--

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

I sat down on his lap slowly.

He looked me in the eyes and flicked his finger. . . The door slammed and locked without anyone touching it.

E-Erwin. . . !?

He looked me in the eyes and he had red eyes.

P-Please let me go. . .

"Now whys that Eren?" He traced his finger along my chest stopping at my pants.

Uhhh. . .

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

--It pained me, but the truth really hurt. Werewolfs can sense wired things one of them was if you where a virgin or not. Sense Erwin could sense this, Levi would have to wait till Erwin had done me for the "First Time" till he could have me himself.--

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"Call down Eren. . . I just want to know what's under your skin. . ." He said it in a lustful husky voice.

AHH! He shoved his hand down my pants. I was about to slap him, but all I could think of was Levi. . .

-Levi. . .

He continued, as I just played along. I could not let him stop for I could never get this far again with him.

I thought of Levi really hard, thinking he was doing this to me. It worked and I got turned on. . . And I moaned a high pitched one.

"pleasant" he cooed in my ear.

He kissed all up my neck, leavening love marks. Erwin's hands traveled all around my body leaving no place "Un Touched".

Than he laid me down, to get the dirty stuff over with.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

--Trick him Eren! Do it. . . Don't you have the "Pills"?--

--The pills! Oh my god, I-I forgot I had them!!!--

--The deepest desire pills!!!--

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

I forgot I keep a little brown bag attached to my boxers. . .

Speaking of those, HES ABOUT TO TAKE THEM OFF!!!!

EEK!

ERWIN!

STOP!

He looked up at me with his red lustful eyes, his wolf ears had popped out and his bushy tail. They were Golden, but his teeth were pure white.

I would have figures they would look horrifying, what makes this guy the "Lord".

I had a good grip on one of the pills and I rubbed my mouth putting the pill in it, a little acting required.

"Before you have your way with me, can't we kiss a little bit more.

I stuck out my tongue in a sexy way and hid the pill under my tongue.

He smirked devilishly and took the bait, while he pressed his lips against mine I played along.

I moaned and dug my nails in his back lightly, then I slipped the pill in his mouth. He froze.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

--Perfect!--

--As long as he dose not sense I'm a virgin after words, it will all be good!--

--But how the hell am I going to do that!?!--

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

//Author here!!! Sorry for the short chapter but let's have a little vote!!//

(A)Next chapter be a smut, your guys choice of Ruff, or cute.

(B)He comes up with a different plan?

//It's ok if you choose (B) it kinda is a little early for a smut but I thought it would be nice for a vote. But this book is going to have on in the future!//