-For Real-

/Nvm this needs it's own chapter, also sorry for the Horrible spelling error!!! It was *Teeth* not Teats! OMG I could not stop laughing!/

~Chapter 7~

-Eren's POV-

I started to struggle as I felt his grip tighten, what the hell was this thing doing!!!

I saw the liquid trail down my neck with the blood, it was . . . Silver!? I felt my self start to say his name, begging him to stop.

Levi. . . Please s-stop. . .

L-Levi p-please.

I- . . . C-can't take it!

L-Levi!

LEVI!

I felt his fangs detach from my irritated skin, it made me want to rip off my own flesh.

His chilling words struck me again. "I can see why he likes you, so sweet, and yet you listen and sound so well. . .

I felt my self weaken, and fall to the ground. Being caught by my captor, it slowly became blurry.

My own eyes seeing, Levi who I thought was my friend. With my blood on his teeth, his eyes glowing red.

I tried to regain my strength, and I felt more pain itch at my neck, it felt like it was over coming me. I stared in horror as Levi picked my up bridle style and laid my down on the bed.

-Please forgive me Levi-

With the rest of my strength I kicked him in the leg with my life boot and he fell to the ground with a howl of pain as blood lightly flowed from his leg. Clicking a button on my belt that shot my grabbing hook out I rapped him up tight in it an covered his eyes with a blind fold.

I heard him start to yell and shout at me as I collapsed on the ground feeling all the strength and light leave my body.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

-Eren's POV-

I awoke hearing shouting from about 2-3 people, one being very familiar. That made my eyes pop open and stare in horror as I saw Levi get slapped by a tall built . . . Blonde. The slap sent Levi falling on the ground, and the room went silent.

I was hooked up to some machine, like was in a hospital. But I clearly was far from Human Civilization.

This girl freaked out when she saw that I was awake, she had like a Maroonish/Strawberry color of hair with glasses and a lab coat.

She spoke with kind excited words like honey and crackers being stepped on.

"Master! He's awake!!! His eyes look like pools of Mint green/Sky Blue PAINT!!!"

The built blonde looked down apon Levi. Levi snarled and got up and walked over to me and tried to touch my fore head but I flinched and started to cry again.

The blonde called Levi's name and told him to leave now, with a deep scary voice. Levi left with nothing to say, his face was of worries and anger.

The blonde walked over to me and I had to look up to see him, as I was laying on a bed. It was actually kind of nice, it had animal furs on it.

He dismissed the red haired girl, who he called her Hanji.

Can't I just stay here for a little bit longer Master!!! Hanji kept begging but his answer was always a firm "No!".

When she finally left the blonde started to speak, "Hello Eren, sorry about that. My name is Erwin The Lord of Werewolf's."

I shuddered as he said "Lord" that means he is more powerful than . . . Levi . . . Or I assume.