-The Topic "Love"-

\\Next chapter is when the conflict happens, I thought you guys could use one more cute and interesting chapter.//

~Chapter 10~

-Levi's POV-

I was so glad Eren did not remember what he did to me, that would be pretty bad.

But explains to him he was still a virgin was soooooo fun. He kept freaking out and he ran into the bathroom to take a shower to get rid of the "Erwin Smell".

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

--But it hurt me so much that, that boy knows more about killing than . . . Love. I wonder what happened to him in the past, that turned him like. . . This.--

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

I only have one power that Erwin dose not have, and that's sensing movement very well. But I almost did not notice, Eren's stealthy movements to retrieve his utility belt. I always noticing that boy on the balcony, Iv seen him cry a couple of times while starring at the moon.

Petra told me to watch him, to make sure he dose not jump. But why jump when he can just use his grabbling hook, what's he waiting for?!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

--Get out of here! Before the next full moon comes Eren! Erwin will finish the job. . .--

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

--------------------------------------------

-Eren's POV-

I know what I did to Levi. But I was to scared to talk to him about it. But still I was not my fault Erwin drugged me to make him feel Sexually happy! Sick bastard, I almost wish he was my moms killer so next time he did that to me I could kill him.

I don't understand why I'm even here, I can leave at anytime. . . Run away and never come back. But something in me tells me to stay, but what?

I walked over to my book shelf searching for a topic on "Love".

After searching for a while to my surprise there was a book on the topic, but it looked very old and was torn and looked . . . . Slightly Burned?

Hmmmm, do I dare? I whispered out loud.

"Well I guess you could learn something new Red?"

I turned around with a shock of fright, and Levi was sitting on my bed with a tea set, and some sugar cookies.

I walked over to him and nudged him to my wooden table and chairs, while eyeing the cookies.

"Wolfy, I swear if those Arn't normal cookies. . ." I said in a annoyed tune.

"Well Red I guess if you want me to take them back, I guess we don't have to fly today." I could see him hiding a smirk as he turned around and started walking slowly.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

--If he's going to tease you, tease back! But get him good. . .--

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

"Oh yah totally Levi! And tomorrow your going to ride me." I smirked a evil smirk as he froze and turned around a blush growing across his face.

"Alright Shitty Red if that how you want to play. . ." He turned around and dropped the plate of cookies on the ground with crash he picked one cookie up and he ran towards me.

EEK!

I was about to turn around and run like hell! But he was already on my heels, literally. . . .