(Korekiyo) Books

This was requested by TrashyKittenOwO

Korekiyo x Childish! Fem! Reader

Y/N tossed and turned on the loveseat in the library.  Sitting in the library was so boring. She only stated because she wanted to spend time with Korekiyo.

"Kiyoooo, I'm boreeeeddddddd." Y/N groaned.

"Then I suggest you find something to do."

"Come on, Kiyo, let's go outside or do something!"

"I am doing something. You could read with me if you're so bored."

Y/N groaned. Then she thought of something she could do.  Sneakily, she crept behind Korekiyo and snagged the hat off his head, placing it on her own.  The coldness of his head made Korekiyo turn his gaze from the book. There Y/N was, a mischievous smirk on her face.

"Y/N-"

"You want it? Come and get it." She said before speeding off.

Though Korekiyo didn't care that much, he knew Y/N wouldn't damage the hat in any way, he decided to humor her and chase behind.

Soon, Korekiyo found himself lost. He had searched all but one room. Y/N had to be here.

"Y/N, I know you are in here. Come out."

He searched under the bed. He searched in the closet.  He searched behind the curtains.  Maybe she wasn't in the room.  Did Korekiyo just not look hard enough in the other rooms? He turned to leave. Then he heard her. It was light giggling coming from behind the desk. Korekiyo peered behind it. Y/N's smile confirmed his suspicions. She got herself out and shook the dust from her clothes.

"I win. I believe I deserve a prize." Korekiyo stated.

"What kind of prize are you talking about, Kiyo?" Y/N asked nervously, getting weird vibes from the way he was looking at her.

Y/N heard a zipping noise and felt warm lips meld with her own. As quickly as it came, Y/N heard zipping; and Kiyo's mask was sealed, hiding his true face from the world.

He started walking back down the hall.

"Wait, Kiyo, don't you want your hat?"

"Keep it for now. Come along, let's go look through the books."

Y/N smiled, centering Korekiyo's hat on her head, and ran off to catch up with Kiyo.

Up Next:

Daiya Oowada x Reader

Nagito x Depressed! Reader