Saihara x Tiny!Reader

I am so sorry this took so long!
This was requested by @Hahaha1112346
Hope you like it!

Shuichi was not stupid. It didn't take too many brain cells to see you were malnourished. Trying to figure out why was a different story. Shuichi had spent a lot of time just trying to figure out the problem. He felt like he was watching you die slowly.

You knocked on his door like every other morning. You guys walked to school together. Saihara grabbed his bag and opened the door. He looked down at you. Your tiny body struggled to stay standing,  but your face indicated no sign of discomfort. You had become very good at not letting it show.   He joined you on the walk to school.

After a mile of walking,  Shuichi looked over to you. You looked so sickly,  almost like you were going to collapse. That's when it happened. You fell straight to the ground, hitting your head.

"Y/N?!" Shuichi said.
You didn't respond. You had no strength left.
He quickly called an abulance,  and you were taken away. Of course, Shuichi went with you. He was a concerned friend.

He waited impatiently for you to wake up.
"Are you his/her brother?" The doctor asked him.
Shuichi didn't want to lie,  but he wanted to know what happened to you.
"Y-yes."
"Do you know the last time he/she ate anything? It seems as if he/she hasn't eaten in a week or so."
"I don't know, sir." Shuichi sighed.
"You're not his/her brother,  are you?" The doctor said with a slight smile.
He shook his head. The doctor walked out of the room leaving the two of you alone.
"Shuichi..." You groaned.
"Y/N,  are you alright?!"
"I'm fine." You said,  trying not to worry hin.
"If you were fine you wouldn't have just fallen like that. What's going on? Why haven't you been eating?"
He saw salty tears flow down your face.
"I can't,  Shuichi. My father won't let me eat!" You cried.

Shuichi was shocked. It all made sense now. It was painfully obvious. You wrapped your arms around him. He wasn't used to the touch,  but tried his best to reciprocate it. Soon, you were let out of the hospital.  You said goodbye to Shuichi and started walking home. He grabbed your wrist before you could get too far.
"I won't let you go back to your house. You'll stay in mine for now." He said,  trying his best to make it sound like a command and not a question.

You smiled brightly. It was a real smile,  no pain was hidden beneath.

You guys can request anything

Thanks for reading!

What's next:
Kokichi x Tiny! Reader
It won't be as sad,  promise!