(Oma x Tiny!Reader)

This was requested by:@Hahaha1112346

I hope it's good!

You couldn't quite remember how you got this way.  Was it one of the tricks that Himiko tried?  Was it some of the strange words that Kiyo had been whispering to himself earlier? Whatever it was, you were not happy.

You managed to get out of your dorm.  The advantage of being so small was that you  could just crawl under doors.  You tried to get to someone's dorm.  Whose though?

Gonta? No too big, probably take too long to recognize me.

Kirumi? I don't see a problem, but her dorm is too far from mine.

Himiko? No offence, but she's kind of an air head.

Angie? I don't want another speech about Atua.

Tsumugi? She'd probably put me in some weird outfit.

Kiyo? Too creepy.

Kaito? Too obnoxious.

Tenko? Two words: degenerate males.

Ryoma? Too serious, and we don't talk much.

Kaede? She's nice, but she too is far away.

Rantaro? He's chill, but far away.

Shuichi? He shouldn't be bothered; Oma is already doing that.

Miu? Too slutty.

Kiibo? He wouldn't know what to do.

Maki? She'd kill me as soon as she saw me.

Then there was Ouma.  He was in the dorm right next to yours.  He was kind of annoying, but you still hung around him.  You thought if it was worth it, going to his dorm.  Would he make fun of you? Probably.

You carefully crawled into his dorm.  He was sitting on his bed, talking to himself?  He mumbled things about how he was a great supreme leader and how he would take over the country.

"Really? You talk to yourself? You're crazier than I thought." you said.

"Someone there?" he asked.

You rolled your eyes.

"Kokichi, I'm down here!"

He looked down at you and picked you up.  

"Nee-heehee, you're so small!"

A glare was directed at him.

"Don't look at me like that! You know I could just flick you, and you'd be halfway across the room."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Try me."

With a swift flick to the chest, you were sent flying onto his bed.  

"I swear, when I'm back to normal, I'll kill you."

He giggled and picked you back up.

"You're so cute like this, you know?"

"Whatever. I just need you to help me!"

He ruffled your hair with his large finger.

"What could you possibly need me for?" he asked playfully.

"Don't play games with me, Kokichi. I need to get back to normal." you said rolling your eyes.

"Can't help you there. I guess I'll just keep you!"

He placed you on his dresser and started searching through drawers.  He started tossing objects toward you.  Some of them were marshmallows, small candies, and an empty matchbox (which you were confused as to how he got it).  Of course, these tiny objects seemed huge to you.   

"What are you doing?"

"If I'm keeping you, you have to have somewhere to stay, duh!"

You watched him curiously as he took off his scarf and laid it in the matchbox.  He was making a bed! He carefully picked you up and laid you in it. He giggled and hopped into bed. It didn't take long for Oma to fall asleep.

You woke up on the floor. You slowly opened your eyes. You were back to normal again!

"What are you doing down there, silly?" you heard a childish voice say.

You groaned rubbing the sleep out of your eyes.

"What?"

"What are you doing down there? You should be in my bed!"

Thanks for reading! I'm sorry this took so long! I've just been doing a lot of work recently.

Next up: Alter Ego (the character has yet to be decided) x Vocaloid! Reader