(Ibuki & Ouma x Reader) Guitar Hero

This was requested by SilverDreams82

Y/N's mind was rather...slippery. She had problems remembering things, which led to many lost items and forgotten plans. She meant nothing by it; she just happened to forget things often... very often.

Right now, Y/N was facing a problem. Two of her friends, Ibuki Mioda and Ouma Kokichi were standing on her doorstep. What were they doing here? Oh, that's right! Y/N had promised a jam session with Ibuki. But, she had also promised video games with Kokichi. Damn it, she had forgotten again! Not only did she forget that she had plans, but she had overlapped them!

"Oh gosh, guys, I'm sorry; I totally forgot that we had plans." Y/N said, burying her face in her hands.

Ibuki started plugging in her electric guitar, and Ouma started searching through Y/N's collection of video games.  Once Ibuki had tuned her guitar, and Ouma had picked a game, they looked at Y/N expectantly. Y/N didn't know what to do. Did she have to choose one?

The two looked between each other and immediately started arguing.

"Y/N promised Ibuki a jam session!" Ibuki argued, strumming her guitar in a fluid but somewhat short tempered motion.

"Y/N and I had plans to play games!" Ouma whined, grabbing onto Y/N's shirt sleeve.

"Guys, we can settle for something we both can do!" Y/N intervened.

Scanning through her collection of games, she grabbed the exact one she was looking for. She raised her closet for some add ons.  That's right, they were going to play Guitar Hero. Inserting the disk into the system, the TV screen lit up; and heavy screamo music played. Both Ibuki and Ouma were practically jumping for joy. Y/N, of course, was happy to see her friends getting along.

Ouma immediately called dibs on the drum set; while Y/N and Ibuki rushed to grab guitars.  Naturally, Ouma slammed the sticks on the drum in random violent patterns. Ibuki sang along whenever a metal song she was familiar with played. Y/N sang along too, but it was kind of like screaming. Just screaming.

Though the music being performed wasn't their own, Ibuki was satisfied. Though this wasn't the type of game he usually played, Ouma was satisfied. Though she hated forgetting plans with friends, Y/N was satisfied.

Up Next:

Mastermind! Ishimaru x Toddler! Sister! Reader

Gonta x Fem!Gardener! Reader