(Makoto x Yandere! Reader) Another Lover

Au: when you fall in love, you get a red tally mark on your body. If that person likes you back, the tally turns black.  If they die, it scars over. I think I got that right. Idk

Makoto should have known better.  Y/N, the person he had been crushing on for a while now, had many tally marks all over his/her body.  All of them were scarred over, except one.  The only one that had not scarred over was black.  Makoto looked at his wrist; his singular tally mark was black, proving that his love was requited.  

Y/N didn't always have scarred tally marks.  For a while, Y/N had dated the quick tempered Leon Kuwata.  Sadly, he died in a car crash after a party.  Y/N was so heartbroken that he/she didn't go to school for the next week.  Of course, Makoto didn't suspect anything of Y/N.

Y/N had invited his/her lovely boyfriend for a study session at his/her house.  Being the trusting person he was, he happily agreed to come over.  Makoto grinned as he knocked on the door.  Y/N greeted him with a smile and let him in.

"I'll go get us some snacks, and we can get right to studying." he/she smiled and went to the kitchen.

Y/N grabbed a large knife and the baseball bat that he/she 'borrowed' from the now deceased Leon.  He/she approached Makoto from behind. Y/N swung the baseball bat and hit Makoto upside the head.  Makoto fell forward and landed on the ground.  Y/N dragged his body to his/her room and tied him to the bed, just like he/she had done to many in the past.

It took Makoto two hours to wake up.  Y/N had waited patiently, never taking his/her eyes off of him.

"...Y/N...?" he groaned.

"You're finally awake! I was thinking you wouldn't wake up!"

"What happened?"

Makoto scanned the room, looking for any hint as to where he was and how he got there.  His tired eyes looked at his arms and legs.  He was...tied?

"Don't worry, Makoto! I did this to protect us! I've seen that girl, Kyoko, looking at you.  We wouldn't want her to interfere with our realtionship, would we?"  Y/N said.

Makoto had been spending a lot of time with Kyoko lately.  He had noticed the single tally mark on her wrist.  He wasn't dumb, he knew that she liked him; but neither was Y/N. Y/N had been looking at Kyoko's tally mark for a while now, hoping that it wouldn't turn black.  If Makoto never saw Kirigiri, he couldn't possibly fall in love with her.  If he only saw Y/N, he would love him/her more. Right?

Beads of sweat trickle down his face.

"Don't you understand? That bitch is trying to tear us apart." Y/N said in a voice as sweet as candy.

Y/N glanced at his/her arm.  The black tally mark was fading back to red, while Makoto's disappeared. (Idk if that's how it works)

"I did so much for you! I killed Leon so I could be with you!  Why don't you love me?!"

"Y/N, what are you doing?!" Makoto yelled.

"I didn't want to do this, Makoto; but you leave me no choice." Y/N said, pulling out a knife.

Y/N buried the knife in Makoto's  chest.  His blood stained his/her clothes and skin.  Y/N licked the blood from his/her fingertips.

"I love you Makoto~" Y/N whispered in his ear.

Y/N walked toward the bathroom to clean him/herself up.  He/she sighed as he/she watched the red mark scar over.

"I'll find another lover."

You guys can request anything

Thanks for reading!