Percy jackson

Percy's pov

I don't believe the gods,I save there sorry butts again and this is how they reward me? With school?

My parents all think I should go as i apparently need to get out of the demigod life for a while,what in the earth does that mean,I'm a son of one of the big three and every monster seems they want to kill me,which they do so I don't see how life can be normal,especially after..well you know where.

Luckily since coming back to Goode I have made a couple of new friends called Cal,Harry and Jake and they make my high school experience just about survivable (emphasis on just..)so any way I was doing really well and I even lasted 3 months at school and then as usual the gods turn up and ruin everything (yea whatever Zeus) (still alive,don't worry)

I was daydreaming about Annabeth again in English,when Paul got a letter..

"Class"I heard him shout to us,"we have to go to assembly as we have some guests today,put your books in the middle of the table and head to the hall after me now please"

"Great" I thought,don't tell Paul,but I'm glad I got of English,it's my second worse subject after maths (yawn)

"So"I heard Harry's voice behind me,"what do you think the assembly's about?"

"Um,I'm not to sure what do you think"I replied quickly.

"Mm"he muttered"me neither"

When we walked in,I immediately regretting coming to school today as up on the stage was the 12 Olympians and hades,all standing there looking really pleased with themselves.i caught eye contact with dad who winked ,and I knew what was going to happen.

"It's the gods"cal whispered to us,"why are they at our school?"

I knew the exact reason why they were here.

I groaned

"What your groaning for?"jake asked in a curios tone

"Nothing,just tired"I managed to mumble.

After we all sat down Zeus introduced himself

"So as you know we are the gods,and were here to teach you fellow mortals-"

Hera whispered into Zeus's ear

"I mean fellow students of Goode high about demigods"he corrected himself

"We have the second most powerful one in the school currently"

That earned a nudge from Poseidon,I could just about here him speak

"My son survived two wars leading both of them!"Poseidon told him

"Whatever...okay you win"Zeus muttered

"So were gonna get him on stage now,so could you come up please son?"Poseidon asked

I just sunk further in my seat

"Thought so"he muttered,"just like me,Apollo,Hermes can you try and get him out,

"Yea"they both appeared on the stage grinning

"So we have two plans"Hermes grinned reminding me of travis and Conner at camp.

"First plan"

Apollo grinned,"get up here now or we will vaporise you on the spot"

I didn't budge

All the mortals looked terrified,but I knew they couldn't kill me,I'd done to much for them.

Apollo and Hermes just grinned

"Thought so"Apollo muttered

"Phase two"Hermes grinned,"this will get him up here"