Oakley or Sivan? -Troyler

*Troye's POV*

It was a chilly fall day. The park was covered in red and orange leaves. There wasn't many people around, but that didn't matter. All that mattered was that I was here with the most lovely guy in the world, Tyler Oakley.

We have been dating for almost 3 years now and I still get butterflies every time I see him. His hair changes every other month, his glasses are never the same, but his face never changes and yet I fall in love each time I see it.

The minutes ticked by as I stared down at Tyler, who's head was in my lap. I never planned for today to be the day, but I could feel the ring burning in my pocket. It felt like the small box was on fire.

I reached down and started to trace Tyler's fingers, then his arm, then I kept moving up until my hand was in his hair. I twirled a stand of the sea foam colored hair between my fingers and he let out a soft hum of pleasure.

"You look so perfect right now." I whispered.

"So I don't always look perfect?" He smirked.

"Shut up. I'm trying to be romantic here." I said still quietly, but with a smile on my face. "So Tilly, I know I tell you this all the time, but I love you. You honestly have made my life so much better since you reblogged my post. Actually, I take that back. You've made my life much better since I stumbled on your channel. Remember everytime I've said you're my happy little pill? I meant it. You make me so happy I feel high." I sighed nervously.

"Troye.." He paused, "is everything okay?"

"It's more than okay, Ty. Everything is great, but I guess it could be better." I grabbed the box that was burning a hole through my pocket and kissed Tyler's forehead. "Tyler Oakley, will you make my life even better by agreeing to marry me?"

I swear for the first time I saw Tyler Oakley speechless. The same Tyler Oakley who could talk for thirty minutes on a podcast was laying in my lap, speechless. He didn't have to say anything though. The smile and tears running down his face as he sat up and stared into my eyes told me his answer.

As I slid the ring on his finger I couldn't help but laugh.

"What's so funny?" Tyler asked through his tears of joy.

"I was just wondering, is it going to be Tyler Sivan or Troye Oakley?"

---------------------------------------------

A/N: Okay, well there's my first one shot. I hope you like it. It's obviously Troyler and I got feels writing it.

I feel like Troye is never the one to pop the question in most fics, so here's a nice change for you.

OkayThanksDubai

Tumblr: thisrandomnugget