The Rec

It's been about five hours since they kept me here tied up in a metal chair in some basement.  The rope around my wrist was annoying my skin. I tugged for the hundredth time thinking this time I would break free. I sighed and dropped my head down. I grunt in frustration and try to stand but my legs are also tied causing me to trip over and fall onto my back. Pain stings on my back flowing to my head.
"Seriously." Tyler's head pops up in view. He had a grin on his face. He laughs and looked to his side then back down at you. Then he walks away. "Here let me help you."
I started to float up and I was back to where I started. Tyler was sitting in front of me the seat backwards resting his arms on it.
"So a little bird told me you're part of AK's little group." He moved his hand in a circular motion. I was too tired to answer his question, hell I don't even want to talk to this guy. I sat there and said nothing.
"C'mon help this poor guy out. I only want what's mine. The money."
I chuckled," There are plenty of banks to rob."
"True, but here's the catch. I own the bank you robbed." His face went serious.
I bit the inside of my cheek.
"This robbery isn't what you thought it was, was it."
"What?"
"Huh, AK didn't tell you." He laughed to himself." Of course he didn't. He just uses people. It's true sweetheart look at where you are. He doesn't care about you."
"Like I would trust anything you're saying." I said trying to sound like I wasn't lying.
"Here's the story, Y/n. You're brother Harrison he has a feud with AK and robbing my bank was just to get back at Harrison. I'm friends with Harrison. I'm in his gan-"
"Wait you're telling me Harrison has his own gang?" I said trying not to laugh.
"Yes now shut up. So now I have you hostage and your pathetic team will give me back my money. Yay!" He rested his head on his arms and smiled like a little boy.
"Does Harrison know I'm here?"
"Oh no he would kill me if he knew I was doing this to his precious little y/n."
Maybe this guy isn't lying that he know my brother. I licked my lips trying to process all this information. Trying to figure out what's the truth and what's bullshit.
I caught Tyler staring at me like I was his prey. I took this to my advantage.
"Can I tell you something?" I said in a flirtatious voice.
He seemed to get the message and was interested. "What is it?" He smirked.
"Here come closer." i whispered as if someone else was listening. He did as I said. This idiot.
I leaned closer to his ear and said," I'm really into you." I felt him smile and he turned to say something.
"Well if you want we can-" he stared to kiss your neck "start right here." He kissed down to my collarbone and then paused and looked at me. I didn't want to do this but I looked at his lips then met mine with his. He was buying it. He put his hand on my waist brining me closer and that's when I broke the kiss. "You're a fucking idiot." I slammed my head with his. He fell to the ground holding his head. I tried to ignore the pain in my brain while looking for the piece of metal that broke when I fell. I started to rub the rope against the sharp part of the metal. I felt the rope loosen and that's when my hands finally became free. Tyler got onto his feet and grunted. I struggled to take the rope off my feet. Tyler beat me to it and grabbed my arms.
"You little shit." He said through his teeth. I freed one hand and socked him right in the sensitive area. He walked back holding his crotch. I pulled hard on the rope and set my legs free. Once I got on my feet running they felt numb. There were two doors to my right. I opened the first one to discover Sebastian sitting on the ground his eyes closed.
He looked dead. I hesitated there debating whether I should run or see if he was alive. A pair of arms wrapped around my waist and threw me to the other side. I screamed and fell hard to the floor. The hope inside of me disappeared and I laid there ready for him to kill me. I heard Tyler struggling like as if he was in a choke hold. I tried to look but my head started to spin.
"Y/n?" Sebastian's voice was next to me. I relaxed to the sound of his voice. He flipped me over and removed a hair from my face."Hey are you okay?" He sounded out of breathe. I grabbed his hand.
"Thank god you're here." I coughed and sat up.
"What the hell are you doing here?" Seb asked.
"I was gonna ask the same thing." He helped you to your feet. He squeezed his eyes shut out of pain and clutched to where he got shot.
"Let's get out of here." I said and helped him walk out of this basement to the other door leading to stairs. It led up to the cafe I was in this morning. Sebastian immediately let go of me, walked behind the counter and opened cabinets looking for something.
"Keys look for keys." He said still rummaging through things. I nodded and started to look around. It was dark outside. The moon halfway in the sky. I walked over to the kitchen searching through doors moving piles of papers hoping a car key will appear. Suddenly a jingle from a bell was heard.
"Where do you think you're going?" A deep voice broke the silence.
"I'm leaving." Sebastian answered him.
He laughed and it sounded like he walked over to Sebastian.
"Where is she?" He whispered and I slowly got up from where I was and immediately regretted it. He looked through the window of the door and smiled.
"Found her." He said and Sebastian tackled him.
"Run!" Sebastian yelled but I was already running. I opened the back door causing and alarm to go off. I ran outside looking around where to go. The air was fresh making me relax a bit. There was the road to the right where it lead to Toms house. My feet started to head over there. I constantly looked over my shoulder to see if someone was after me, but nothing. Maybe Sebastian knocks him out. The streets were abandoned. It looked like no one lived here; lifeless. Few street lamps lit the way helping me with the dark. A car passed fast making me jump. Another car followed. I ignored them picking up my pace just in case. It sounded like they were coming up from behind. I turned around and saw them heading over. There headlights started to get closer bigger brighter. And when I thought I was about to get him by a car they immediately stopped making the tires screech. A car door opened following with other two car doors opening. Two men stood outside one car and in the other was a girl with hair up to her chin. I moved ready to run for it but the sound of someone who cocked their gun made me freeze.
They all had guns pointed at me. Another car approached but closer. Tyler came to view with a smile on his face.
"You're so adorable. She's like a dear in headlights." He laughed and walked over. "You know, you have some skills. I have to say I'm impressed. It would be nice for you to join us instead." He said as if he didn't take me hostage.
"Yeah right." I said.
"Oh c'mon. Why not princess." He touched my chin and stared at my lips. I moved my head removing his hand from my face.
"I wouldn't like to work with someone who thinks with their dick." I looked him in the eyes.
Tyler chuckled and grabbed my arm.
"You're something else. Now let's go."
He sat me down in his car on the passenger seat and buckled me in. Tyler walked over to the driver side and I thought about running but it was too late. He sat inside and locked the doors.
"Don't even think about it sweetie, you run for it, or even hurt me again my friends won't hesitate to shoot you."
"Where are we going?" I questioned.
"We are going somewhere important. I spoke to your boy toy."
Tom. I wanted to ask more questions. If he's okay. What did he say. But I didn't want to show Tyler how afraid I am right now. "We made a deal. We're going to meet up at the Rec to end all of this bullshit."
"What's the Rec?"
Tyler sighed. He turned the car on and did a u turn speeding onto the road.
"Jeez they haven't told you anything at all have they." Tyler ignored my question. I stared at him waiting for an answer. Finally he spoke.
"It's here we race cars sweetie. Who ever wins the race will get the money."