🚿🚿

Warning ⚠️: some what like smut at the end.

Birds chirped. The sun decided to come or early today. It shined on your face making you wake up. An arm was around your back. You lifted you head and looked up to see Tom deep asleep. His hair was messy a curl resting on his forehead.
You studied his face. His eyes fluttered open.
He looked up to the sky then met you. And a smile appeared on his face. A sleepy smile.
"Morning." His voice was husky.
"Morning." You replied. You moved the curl out of his face and kissed his cheek. Then you kissed his forehead. Tom spun you over and kissed your neck. Light soft kisses around your face. He stopped for a second near your lips.
"What time is it?" He asked instead of kissing you.
"Um I- I don't know." You said.
He reached over your head and grabbed your phone.
"Oh god." He placed his face in your shoulder.
"What?"
"I needed to meet AK an hour ago." He lifted his head and cupped your face and kissed your forehead. "Come on let's go." He smiled.
You nodded and he stood up. He held a hand out and you grabbed it. Tom started to clean up and put the picnic into his trunk. You sat in his car.
Tom sat in the drivers seat and started the engine.
-----
"Okay here we are." Tom put the car in park and looked over at you. He ran a hand through his messy hair.
"Where are you meeting AK?" You asked.
"Oh um.. I was going to meet him back at the abandoned building."
Silence.
"Do you want to wash up a bit.. maybe?"
"You telling me I need to shower?" Tom laughed.
"No well yeah your hair looks a bit greasy," you touched his hair and pulled out a piece of grass. "Yeah you need to shower." You both laughed and made your way up to your apartment.
Tom took his shoes off when he entered and draped himself over the small seat.
"Let's go Tommy." You walked over to the bathroom and turned the lights on.
"Here's a towel and some pair of underwear if you need it." You planted the stuff to his chest. He looked confused. "Wait you're not taking a shower with me?" He grabbed a hold of the towel and underwear.
"Wha- What no I just meant like come take a shower." You giggled to yourself.
Tom grunted and closed the bathroom door. You heard him turn on the water and you walked over to your bed and plopped down. "Hey y/n!" Tom yelled between the walls. "Yeah Tom?" You sat up using our elbows for support.
"Can you come here I can't find the shampoo."
"What?" You whispered to yourself and entered the bathroom. You covered your eyes from not looking at the shower. The mirror was already fogged up. "Tom what are you talking about the shampoo is right there."
The foggy warm air made you want to take your clothes off. It's too hot in here.
"No look there's no shampoo." You could barely here him though the glass. "Are you sure?" You walked over to the shower and opened the door. You still held your hand covering the view of Tom. The shampoo was right there.
Right when you were about to close the door a wet hand grabbed your arm and yanked you in soaking your hair and clothes under the water. You closed your eyes immediately.
"Love you can look." You shook your head. Omg this is escalated quickly.
"I want you." Tom whispers against your ear causing you to make your heart beat even more. You opened your eyes and met his. Toms hair was a curly mess a few curls covering his eyes.
It all happened so fast. His lips were against yours. It's like you both knew each other. Where to place your hands, kissing each other like we missed them.
Toms hand lifted your shirt and took it off following with your pants.
He lifted you up making you wrap your legs around his waist. He's breathing so hard. His lips are making their way down your neck to your shoulders. Leaving light kisses. Your head rests against the wall holding onto his shoulders. He's so warm and soft. His lips meet yours again. He kisses you so desperately.
A hand unhooks your bra.
He drinks you in enjoying this moment.
Tom kissed your collarbone trailing down.
And this, you thought. This moment. Is everything.