Lets go home

The cold air hit against your hot face. The sky stopped pouring and the streets remained with the left overs of rain.
"Y/n!" You heard Tom running towards you as you walked away. He reached up to you and stood in your way.
"I'm sorry about that. He's just really upset that you found out about all of this."
"Yeah I'm pretty upset too. I don't know how to handle this information."
Toms mouth opens but failed to speak.
"I promise Tom. I won't tell a soul about this."
"Never mind that. Y/n." He caressed you cheek with his left and his right hand around your waist pulling you in. "I'm sorry okay. Can I make it up to you with a date?"
"Sure." You smiled.
"Okay okay!" Tom was thrilled. "Um when you get off work tomorrow meet me at.. just go to your house and I'll meet you there."
"Wait where are you talking m-"
"That's a surprise."
"I don't like surprises."
"Trust me this surprise won't be like the one you just experienced." Tom chuckled.
"Okay." You whispered. Tom kissed your forehead gently. "Come let's go home." I Tom hugged you.
————
You took off your shoes next to the door and removed your jacket and hung it onto the coat racket. Tom closed the door behind him and jumped onto the couch. He sighed loud. "Jeez its already 8:07pm and I'm already exhausted." Tom ran his left hand through his curly locks. You watched as his muscles moved as he did. His shirt was tight giving detail of all the right places. "You could crash in my bed if you want?"
"Again?" Tom smiled. "Yeah it's fine."
"Thank you." He said. "Here let me get you some clothes that you can sleep in so you won't have to sleep in your pants." You walked over to your room. You grabbed some oversized sweatpants that you bought.
"Catch." You threw the sweatpants over to Tom. He caught them. "Why do you have men's sweatpants," He looked at the tag" that are large?" Tom laughed. His smile made you week. "I accidentally bought them and I was too late to return them."
Tom thanked you and went to change.
While he did you grabbed a drink of water and sat on a stool.
"Umm." You heard Tom say as he walked out of the hallway.
The sweatpants were a bit big almost falling off of him. "Tom look." You walked over to him. "You can tighten it." You reached for the lace and stared at his v-line. You tied the lace making the sweat pants fit on his waist. "There." You couldn't help it so you rested your hands on his chest. "Thank you." He said with tired eyes. "Now you go get some rest."
"Wanna join?" Tom asked.
"I'll be there soon. I just need to work on a few things." Tom nodded and headed to your room. You breathed deeply.
That night you worked on your computer till 9:45pm. You got ready for bed and entered to Tom sound asleep cuddling a pillow. You could see all Toms features in the moonlight. You crawled onto the bed and laid next to him.
"Finally."
You jumped at the sound of Tom.
"Holy shit you scared me."
"Took you long enough." Toms voice was sleepy and raspy. He removed the pillow and hugged you with his arms. His skin was warm. Soft against yours.
And with that you fell asleep.