"Thank you," He breathed. "For helping my brother."

You waved him off, shaking his hand as you gave him a reassuring smile.

"Don't thank me." You said. "I just did what anyone else would do. Your brother actually came to me...he's very smart."

"He is." Jungkook chuckled, moving his gaze to Louis. "Sometimes I think he may be a little too smart."

Louis offered a toothy smile, pointing to his temple.

"Big brain." He mumbled.

You and Jungkook shared a laugh at his words, his cuteness amusing the two of you.

"I should really be going." You stated.

The silver-haired man frowned.

"Really? You could hang out with us for a while. I'd love to destroy you at air hockey."

You raised an eyebrow at the sudden challenge, arms crossing over your chest.

"You've just met me and you're already willing to lose to me?"

You watched as Jungkook's eyes widened slightly. He clearly wasn't expecting you to clap back like that...You made a mental note to save the image of his surprised expression to your memory.

"Lose?" He repeated, taking a step closer to you. "You think I'll lose?"

You hummed, shaking your head slowly.

"I don't think you'll lose." You began. "I know you'll lose."

You knew that accepting this stranger's offer wasn't the best idea. You knew that you should be spending your time trying to find a way to get the stupid bracelet off of your wrist, trying to escape from the man that currently held your chains.

But, the idea of having some fun while Jin was away appealed to you greatly. You'd get to interact with someone other than Seokjin's staff and actually socialize...

Besides, this guy was obviously cocky and you would be more than happy to change that...

Maybe take him down a few notches.

"Are you accepting my offer?" He asked softly.

You nodded.

"I am." You stated. "Prepare to get beaten, pretty boy."

He smiled, leaning closer to you.

"What do you say we make this interesting?"

You furrowed your eyebrows.

"Interesting?" You repeated. "How?"

He shrugged his shoulders, eyeing you for a moment.

"A little bet." He explained. "If you win, then I'll buy you dinner."

You frowned.

"And if you win?"

He sent you a flirtatious wink.

"Then I get to buy you dinner." He smirked. "And it's a date."

Oh. This guy is smooth.

You paused for a moment, biting your lip in hesitation.

You had just met this man. He was a stranger to you and you were supposed to be laying low. Yoongi had told you to stay out of trouble and try your best to stay hidden...but he seemed nice enough and besides, Jin was going to be back in about an hour to get you...so you wouldn't even have to have dinner with him....