Just One Yesterday

Both present day forms (Edited on July 26, 2016)

Patrick's POV (April 6th, 2014)

I opened my eyes and saw an unfamiliar bedroom. I felt two strong arms wrap around my chubby frame. Someone put their head in my neck and I felt something scratch me. Stubble. I saw my fedora on the floor with the rest of my clothes. I looked under the covers and saw I was naked. Oh god. I turned and saw someone I never thought I would see in a bed with me. Pete Wentz. The star soccer player, aka my bully.

"Mmmm." I heard Pete hum. He kissed my neck and smiled. He lifted his head. "What the hell?" he asked.

"Please tell me you have clothes on." I said.

He looked under the covers as sighed. "We had sex." He said.

"Oh god." I said and shook my head, making my hangover worse.

"What? It's no big deal." He said. "I've had lots of one night stands."

"I knew I shouldn't have come." I said. I got up and started putting my clothes on. "This," I motioned between us, "never happened. Don't tell anyone."

"What are you gonna do, gay boy?"

"There's two sides to each story." I said. I went to his mirror and fixed my hair. I put my fedora on and grabbed my phone.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He said.

"More like I'll beat your ass tomorrow." I muttered.

"Yup." He said. "Maybe I'll go easy on you because I took your V-Card."

"No you won't. You're...you." I said and slipped my shoes on.

"True." He said and I left. I started the short journey home.

What happened last night?

••Flashback to night before••

"C'mon Patrick. It'll be fun." Joe, one of my two friends, said. "Pwease?"

"Fine." I said.

"Yay!" he said and did a little dance. "C'mon." He sad. It's was already nine.

I followed him to his car and we drove to Pete's house. He has the biggest parties. We drove up and the party was already in full swing. We got out as went in. The music was super loud. Girls were grinding on guys. People were holding red solo cups and beer. I walked to the kitchen, seeing some people playing beer pong. I grabbed the whiskey and filled a cup. I downed it, loving the burning sensation.

"Go easy on the whiskey. You'll get drunk quick." Joe warned.

"That's what I want." I picked the bottle up and drank my thoughts away.

"Hey Patrick." I heard Pete say.

"Hey sexy." I said.

••Over••

What happened after that? I walked in my front door.

"Hey mum." I said.

"Hi honey. How was Joe's?" She asked.

"It was really fun." I said. I walked into the kitchen and made myself some coffee.

"What did you do?"

"Played video games. Looked at hot guys. The normal."

"That's good. How was school Friday?"

"Fine." I said. I don't tell her about my self harm or bullying. I want her happy.