To Sicily, We Go

Hermione's POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Ugh, 8 am got here way too soon. I feel like I literally just got to sleep.  I untangle myself from Draco's embrace and head to the shower. As the warm water falls down on me like a hot summer rain my mind drifts back to the handsome man asleep in the other room.

I can't believe we have gone through so much already. Even though we haven't been together long I know deep in my soul that we are made for each other. He completes me, in every way. He pushes me to be a better person, a stronger person.

A soft moan escapes my lips as I feel his arms snake around my midsection. I use to be so self-conscious about my scars that I had a really hard time letting him see me naked, but that slowly faded away. Draco constantly tells me how beautiful I am, and how the scars just show everything that I have overcome.

     "Morning sweet cheeks." He whispers into my ear. The feeling in his breath sends chills down my spine causing me to arch my back slightly. I feel him growing more and more with excitement and anticipation of what we both know is about to happen.

I feel one of his hands slide down my thigh and back up my whole body till he reaches my shoulder. His lips ghost across my shoulder and up the nape of my neck, causing more moans to escape from me. I find myself laying my head back into his shoulder, hoping he'll take the bate and give me what I want. As I feel his lips brush against my neck and shoulder again, I whimper and push my wet bare ass against his hard length craving more.

     "What's wrong love?" He asks softly. I feel his smirk on my bare skin. He knows what he does to me and he loves it. He loves to watch me become needy for his touch. I whine softly at him trying to turn around so I can explore him with my hands. But he holds my arms down and I know better than to try and break free. "Use your words, Ms. Granger."

     "Please Draco?" I ask breathlessly as his free hand softly starts brushing the inside of my thigh. Making them spread at his touch.

     "Please what?"

     "Please touch me, please make me feel so good that scream your name and can't stand on my own," I beg, my neediness getting the better of me as I push myself against him harder.

Within seconds he has me gasping as his fingers go to work circling my over-sensitive bud with his thumb while two of his others pump in and out of me rhythmically. The pleasure is exactly what I wanted. The mixture of the warm rainfall like shower water and Draco's intoxicating scent is pure erotic bliss.

He continues as my knees grow weak and the heat in my core grows stronger. His long fingers hitting the perfect spot every time. Suddenly he stops, slowly removing his fingers, placing that hand tightly on my hip as his free hand releases my arms and tracks up my back. He firmly pushes me down causing me to bend over. I feel him place his large member at my soaked throbbing entrance. As another whimper escapes me. He slowly begins thrusting into me, gradually picking up speed. I feel is both reaching our limit. Out breathing getting sporadic.

     "Can you guys stop fu," Blaise starts saying while he opens the door.

     "GET OUT!!" We both yell in unison. His thrusts never stopping. Shortly after the door slams, they start becoming sloppy as my walls begin tightening around his thickening length.

Both reaching our release we ride it out then slump to the ground. Draco's back pressed against the cold shower wall as I'm pressed against his back. I sit in his arms waiting for our breathing to slowly go back to normal.