Cologne, Apples, and Nicotine

After careful deliberation and Ginny's help, I had decided to wear a pair of dark blue skinnies and cute black long sleeve. I decided to just take my hair out of the braid I had put it in after my shower. Then added just a subtle touch of makeup so that I didn't look like a zombie.

     "Gin are you about ready?" I asking walking down the hall.

Ginny was bent over putting on shoes when I walked into the room. She had on a pair of black leggings with a baggy white t-shirt and one of Harry's zip-up sweatshirts. Her hair still looked wet.

     "Do you care if I wear these Mione?" She asks me while putting on my maroon Converse

     "I guess not since you already have them on," I say laughing and nudging her

We laugh together as she stumbles and almost falls. Since Gin had on my maroon ones I decided to wear my white Converse. Once we had shoes and bags ready to go we walked out the door.

     "Wait don't you want a jacket?" Ginny asks me while I lock the door

     "No, I think I'll be fine. We're just hanging out at Draco's flat. So we'll be inside the whole time." I reply

We sing along to the radio as we drive to Dracos. Ginny asked if she could drive cause she needed to get gas so she didn't have to get up so early tomorrow morning. Which I found slightly odd cause Harry usually takes her to classes, but I didn't protest. I've learned there is no arguing with a Weasley.

We pulled up to a huge building that was at least 10 stories tall. It was a very beautiful, modern-looking building with an abundance of windows. I had texted Draco when we were about 5 minutes away and he told us to pull around to the back of the building and park in the garage. Once we got in and parked me and Ginny walked into the lobby and over to the front desk. The man sitting behind the front desk looked to be in about 28-29 years old. He had on a suit jacket with an emerald green shirt underneath. He stood as we approached the front desk and smiled a brilliant white smile. He had dark skin and brown eyes with a short well-kept hair cut.

"How can I help you, beautiful ladies?" He asked in a flirtatious manner.

"I can think of a few things," Ginny says flirting back.

"Can you buzz Draco Malfoy for us," I say chuckling while rolling my eyes at Ginny.

He then picks up the phone and dials the extension to Draco's flat.

"Mr. Malfoy is on the 16th floor. You can go ahead up. Please use the elevator to the far left" The man behind the desks states while smiling at me

"You are more than welcome to stay here if you'd prefer though." He says while winking at Ginny

"As tempting as that offer is I think I'll have to pass." She says with a flirty smile

We walk over to the elevators and pushed the button for the one on the far left. Once the doors open we step in and turn around. As the doors close I see Ginny wave and wink at the front desk worker.

"You are horrible Gin," I say laughing and shoving her

"What!" she says laughing. "I can't help myself.  Some guys just make it so easy."

We ride the elevator up to the 16th floor. The doors open up to a large room with couches and a coffee table with a small potted plant on top of it.  There are three doors that lead into what I'm guessing are other flats.

     "Which one is it?" Ginny asked
     "He said the door closest to the elevator. So I'm guessing this one" I say walking towards the door to our right.
     "What could be behind door number one?!" Ginny says in her best hostess voice
I laugh and knock on the large gray door.  Draco opens the door shortly after. He's wearing a pair of old looking jeans with a black hooded sweatshirt that has the Nike symbol on it. 
    "That would be fine ass looking guy," Ginny says in what she considers a whisper
I can feel the blood rush to my face as she says this. Now all I can do is hope he didn't hear her.
     "What?" He says chuckling while looking to me for answers.
     "Never mind her," I say laughing and nudging her in the side.
     "Well come on in," he says backing away from the door with his signature smirk, "Welcome."
As I walk past him into his living room I can't help but gawk at the tall ceilings with beautiful exposed beams and the gorgeous kitchen that flows so perfectly from the living room.  This place was not only beautiful it was immaculate, not a single thing out of place. And best of all it smelled of him. Like a mixture of his cologne, apples, and nicotine. Which all surprisingly went very well together.  As I look to the right I see a black leather couch and recliner set and then a gray and white accent chair all surrounding a glass coffee table and pointing towards a massive TV hanging on the wall with shelves surrounding it.  But past that I notice a small fire pit outside with music and laughter coming from behind the giant glass wall and a door that leads to a terrace.
     "This place is amazing," Ginny says before I can even take everything in.
     "Thanks. I've been here for about 3 years now. I love it." He says with a humble grin while looking around at his home.  "Everyone is outside if you wanna head out Red.  Hermione wanna help me grab more stuff for s'mores?"
I nod as Ginny walks towards the wall of glass. Draco then escorts me to the left towards the kitchen.
     "This place is absolutely stunning Draco,"  I say still taking in all the beautiful surroundings.
     "I can give you a tour later if you'd like." He says with a smile
     "I would love that!"
     "Well then here you take these and we can head out to the fire." He says while handing me a box of graham crackers.
We walk through the living room towards the terrace. Draco pushes the door with his hip and holds it open for me. Ginny sat between Blaise and Theo who were sitting in nice outdoor patio chairs around the fire. Vela was stretched out on a love seat across from them. As I put the box of graham crackers down I notice there is only one chair left.
     "Here baby girl you can sit right here," Blaise says flirtatiously and winks at me while patting his lap.
     "I think I'll sit right here thank you," I say while walking over to Ginny and sitting in her lap.
She wraps her arms around me and laughs.
     "Damn Zabini!  She chose red over you.  Must sting."  Veal says in a taunting tone
     "Have you seen little red?! I'd chose her too!" Blaise says laughing
And that was just the beginning of our laughs.  As the night went on I started to get cold. I found myself scooting closer as closer to the fire.
"I told you to bring a jacket," Ginny says mockingly.
" I didn't know we were gonna be outside or I would have you slag." I retort in a sassy tone.
"Here you can wear mine," Draco says while removing his black Nike hoodie.
"Are you sure?" I ask taking the hoodie from him.
"Well we can't have you leaving early because of something as simple as a jacket. It's no big deal really." He says with a boyish charm.
As I pull the hoodie over my head I'm immersed in warmth and his scent. It's intoxicating. Draco steps closer to me pulls my hair to the left side and puts the hood up as I stare into his beautiful crystal blue eyes.
"There. All warm." He says softly with a genuine and heartwarming smile spreading across his thin face.
As we stare into each other's eyes the rest of the world starts to fade away. There's just me and him. I feel like I could look into those eyes for all eternity.
*cough cough*
It was only then that our eyes moved from one another's.
"Well wasn't that just disgusting to witness," Blaise says jokingly.
After that, we talked and played games like truth or dare and would you rather. We talked about school and I got to hear a bunch of stories about Draco. I actually ended up sitting on the love seat with Vela looking at pictures she had of Draco. It was nice being with them. It actually felt natural and easy. It was about midnight when Ginny got up and stretched.
     "I think I'm gonna head out guys." She said while yawning
I didn't wanna go yet but she was my ride. I was enjoying getting to know Draco more, and spending time with his friends and sister.  But I didn't wanna make Ginny drive home alone so I slowly stood up.
     "Are you leaving too?!" Vela asked sounding slightly upset.
     "Yeah I have classes in the morning and Gin is my ride.  But I have your number now so we can grab coffee or tea sometime soon." 
I really like Vela. And I was so thankful she liked me too.
     "Draco or I can take you home in a bit if you wanna stay a little longer.  You don't mind do you Draco?" Vela asks with sweetness in her voice.
     "Of course not. I'll do whatever I have to to get sweet cheeks to stay a little longer."  He says with a wink.
     "I can't let Ginny go alone guys that's not very best friend like," I say with a laugh.
     "You can stay girl I don't mind at all. I'm just going home to sleep I'll be fine."
     "Are you sure Gin?" I ask hopefully
     "Bloody hell Hermione! Yes, I'm sure now have fun and I'll see you in the morning." Ginny says laughing.
I walk Ginny to the elevator and hug her goodbye telling her I wouldn't be much longer and to be safe.  As I began to turn around and head back to Draco's I felt my hair being brushed away from my neck. I knew who it was in an instant because of his cologne.  Draco then lightly ran his hands down my arms barely touching them. It gave me chills having him so close to me.
     "Finally I get you alone for a minute"  he whispers
His lips are so close that they brush my neck sending a shiver down my spine.  I find myself leaning back into his chest enjoying the moment far more than I should be. And just like that my body took over. I turned around and snaked my hand up his back and into his hair pulling his mouth down to mine.  As we kiss the passion gets stronger and I feel myself wanting him more and more. I break the kiss after a minute or two to catch my breath.
     "We should probably go back inside," I say still trying to catch my breath
     "I mean I'm fine with staying out here if we can continue." He says with that smirk.
I chuckle as I grab his hand leading him back inside. When we got back inside Theo was walking in from the terrace.
     "Night guys I'm going to bed. It was lovely to formally meet and hang with you Hermione." He said sweetly while walking towards the hallway by the stairs.
When we get back outside I see that Vela switched seats and was now over by Blaise in Ginny's old seat. So Draco and I sit down beside one another on the love seat. As we sit there staring at the fire I lean over into Draco and tuck my feet onto the seat behind me. We sit there talking while moon gets higher and higher in the sky. One by one Blaise and Vela make their way back into the flat. As I lay there on Draco listening to him talk about the stars and absentmindedly playing with my hair I start to get tired. Draco must have noticed.

     "I guess I can take you home if you'd like." He says softly.
     "To be honest I don't wanna move. You're so cozy and I love this view. Plus I really enjoy spending time with you." I say while trying not to yawn.
     "I know what you mean. I feel like I've known you forever. This feels so natural to have you in my arms. It just feels,"
     "Right." We both say in unison.
     "You could always stay here if you'd like.  I can sleep on the couch." He says hopefully
     "No, I'm sorry. That won't work." I say playfully.  "You'll have to sleep beside me because I don't want to be without your arms around me. And I don't think that couch would be very comfortable for the both of us."
     "Then off to my bed, we go.  But just sleeping, Ms. Granger!" He says to me mockingly
And with that, he turns off the fire pit and we head in the house and up the stairs to his bedroom.