New Beginnings Are A Good Thing . . . Right?

Hermione's POV

While driving towards my flat . . . my old flat, I start thinking back to all the fun me and Ginny have had the past few years living together. I really am going to miss her. And I know I'll still see her but it won't be the same. We've become like sisters over the years. I just hope she still loves me after this. I feel bad about leaving before the lease is up, but Draco said that I could pay it till she found someone new if that made me feel better because he owned his. So, therefore, no payments. Wow, he's a lot more "mature" in that way.

I pull up to the building and call my fiery ginger. When I see her open the door a few moments later I roll my window down to holler at her.

"Get in loser we're going shopping," I yell.

"Only if you tell me my hair looks sexy pushed back," she says leaning down to the window.

I laugh as she gets into the car. I give her a hug and she smiles and hugs me back.

"I feel like it's been forever mione."

"You know I just saw you yesterday right?" I say laughing as I pull away from the curb.

While we drive to our favorite little hole in the wall bar she tells me about her and Harry's latest escapades. We pull into Mulligan's parking lot and head towards the door.

"CHOCOLATE FIRE!!" the bartender yells as we walk in.

"Hey, Lou! How's it going?"

"Ugh, girls it's been too long. I've missed you two" Lou says hugging us both.

We order our drinks and then head to our favorite table over by the dart board. We talk about everything and nothing at all. Ginny tells me how Harry has practically taken over my kitchen as she sends a dart hurdling toward the board.

"Sounds to me like you and Harry need a place to call home together," I say shyly.

"Mione," she says taking a deep breath and sitting down. "I've actually got something I want to talk to you about."

"Gin," I start to say.

"No, please just listen. I love you so much. You are the sister I've always wanted. And when you and Ron broke up I got really worried that I would lose you forever. But I didn't and now we are living together and stronger than ever. Plus you have Draco, and he has brought out a side of you that I didn't even know was in there. He really loves you. And I can see that you love him too. Okay, I'm just gonna cut to the chase . . . meandharrywannamoveintogetherpleasepleasepleasedontbemadatmeiloveyou."

There was a brief pause before I bust out laughing at her.

"Well, I guess laughing is better than yelling," Ginny says confused.

"Oh, Ginny I love you so much," I say trying to catch my breath.

"Stop! Why are you laughing at me?" She asks with a confused chuckle.

"I'm laughing because I asked you here to tell you that Draco asked me to move in with him."

"HERMIONE JEAN GRANGER!! Draco asked you to move in and I'm just hearing about it now?!?!"

"He just asked me this morning," I say defending myself.

"You tell me that he said he loves you moments after it happened but something as big as asking you to move in you keep a secret?! You slag!" She says jokingly while hugging me.

"Well, now you and Harry don't have to look for a place. You can just move him in."

"Thank you mione. So you're really gonna move in with Draco Malfoy. Wow . . ."