Getting Ready for Mr.Malfoy

"No, no, no, no, ugh!!!" I throw myself on my bed on top of all of my dresses.

"Okay, I could hear the desperation in your voice all the way down the hall. What's going on babe?" Ginny asks while strolling into my room.

My room was covered in clothes and shoes. I had no idea what I was going to wear tonight and at this point, all I had on was my emerald green bra and pantie set. I needed her help if I was going to look anything like I wanted to tonight.

"Please help me Gin!!"

"You wish is my command princess. So what are we trying to portray tonight? Hot and down to fuck? Or Innocent with a wild side? OH!!! Or maybe I've been crushing on you since sophomore year in high school and this is my dream come true?" She says the last part with so much sarcasm I can taste it.

"I was thinking more like sexy and sophisticated, but I guess innocent with a wild side could work."

We laugh as Ginny starts going through what's left of my closet. When she can't find anything there she starts looking on my bed but still, nothing stands out as the perfect outfit for my date. Just then she practically jumps up and runs out of my room. She comes back in about 3 minutes later with a long sleeve red lace dress with a high neckline.

"That is so pretty Gin!!"

"Thanks! I got it to wear to for valentines day but never got around to actually putting it on if you know what I mean." She says winking at me and nudging me in the side.

"Gin rocks know what you mean." I say laced with sarcasm

"Well, you're more than welcome to wear it tonight. I think it will fit your whole sexy and sophisticated look. I can do your makeup if you want too!! It'll get done a lot faster with me doing it."

I look at my phone and realize that I've got about 45 minutes to get dressed do my hair and makeup before Draco arrives. So I let Ginny get to work on me. As she starts on my face I tried to tell her not to do too much cause I don't wanna look caked. But she just tells me to shut up and continues to what feels like paint my face. Once she is done I start to
turn around so I can look in the mirror to see the damage but she smacks me in the back of the head and tells me to sit still until she is finished with her masterpiece. I just roll my eyes and comply. I've learned not to mess with a Wesley on a mission. She begins brushing through my hair and it feels so good. It reminds me of when my mom used to brush it after my showers when I was little. Just then as a tear is about to fall she yanks my hair back into a tight bun and I'm ripped from my memory. She walks me out of the bathroom and helps me into the red dress. As I turn around I see an elegant but sexy looking woman looking back at me in my full-length mirror. As I walk closer I see that all Ginny did was highlight some of my features. She had given me a subtle smokey eye with a touch of a cat eye on top. My lips were red and matched the dress perfectly. My cheeks were slightly pink against my now perfectly sculpted and smooth skin. I looked beautiful and seeing myself I felt beautiful as well.

Just then we hear the front door open and Harry's familiar voice call out letting us know it's just him. As his deep yet friendly voice floated down the hall I see Ginny's smile widen. She was so smitten with him. As she turns around to run out of the room I start looking for shoes. Knowing Ginny she would kill me if I came our in anything other than heels, but lucky for me I have a cute black pair of Tykes that will fit into my clutch. As I grab my shoes and shove them into my bag I stop and look at myself once more in the mirror.

"It's perfect! Perfect dress, perfect hair, perfect makeup, and to top it all off perfect black pumps. I actually look hot if I do say so myself."

"Can't argue with that."

My heart sinks as the blood rushes to my cheeks. It was that voice, that smooth and sultry voice laced with what sounded like lust. But that has to be my weird brain over analyzing things. There is no way The Draco Malfoy could actually have lust in his voice while talking to me right? Just then I see his tall slightly muscular figure step behind me. So close behind me that I can feel his body heat radiating off of him. Gathering all the courage I can and trying to act like his presence didn't affect me, I slowly raise my eyes to his in the mirror but before I can speak he beats me to it.

"What's wrong Ms.Granger? Cat got your tongue?" he whispers right next to my ear all the while holding my stare with such intensity.

Chills run down my spine as I feel his hot breath tickle my ear. I take a sharp breath in trying to steady myself.

"Nothings wrong Mr.Malfoy. Just admiring something strong and beautiful in the mirror." I say with the most confidence I can muster. But before he can retort something cocky back I beat him to it.

"Oh look you're here too." I say with a wink and turn around heading towards my bedroom door.

"Ouch, that hurt Granger." He says while stumbling back grabbing his chest.

It's at this time I notice his outfit, he looks so suave and polished but still sexy. He's wearing a pair of perfectly pressed black dress pants, with a white shirt that has the top few buttons undone exposing some of his beautiful pale skin and topped off with a black suit jacket with two buttons buttoned. He has silver cufflinks on with a design that I can't quite make out. His hair is slightly slicked back to one side. His beautiful blue eyes were sparkling. He was one of the most handsome men I had ever seen.

"Are you going to stand there pretending to be wounded dog or are we going to actually go on our date?" I ask with slight sass.

He walks over to me and leans down to my ear again.

"If we stay are you going to lick my wounded chest Ms.Granger?" He asks seductively.

I feel the blood rush to my face again. He was so much better at this than me, and he knew it.