"Wedding plans"

There were indeed so many shocks and surprises today, but the biggest one was definetely for Aditya and Zoya. Did their mothers just suggested them to marry again, but with a big grand ceremony? This was a unexpected surprise for them, but it was a very pleasant one.
Anjana: Hey, you two! I'm talking to you! Tell us, do you agree with our suggestion.
Zoya: Mommy ji, it's a really nice idea, but it's not needed.
Aditya: Yes, Ma it's not needed.
Anjana: Are you crazy? It's needed, that too very needed. Roshnaq, tell them.
Roshnaq: Zoya, Adi - Anju is right. You are our children after all and the dream of every mother is to see how her child gets married. Your wedding was very simple and only me, Waseem and Noor have seen it, that's why we want to organize a second wedding for you, where we'll invite many guests and will have a lot of fun. Tell us - do you agree?
Zoya: But...
Aditya: It's really not needed...
Waseem: Harsh, see how humble kids we have.
Harsh: Yes, you're right. That's why we won't ask them, we'll demand. Adi, Zoya you two will remarry and that's a statement not a question. We'll invite the priest tomorrow to fix a date. Understood?
Aditya(smiling): Pa, you're impossible.
Anjana: Zoya beta, you agree, right?
Zoya: Ji, mommy ji. It will be a pleasure for me.
Roshnaq: That's what we wanted to hear. Anju, we'll leave now as we have to catch the flight for Mussourie.
Anjana: What's the point? We'll call the priest tomorrow and will choose the soonest date, till the wedding you'll stay here.
Harsh: Anjana is right.
Waseem: Fine, we'll stay here.
Harsh: Great. It was a long day, most of the guests have gone, so we should go and rest now.
Aditya: Yes Pa, I'm really tired. Zoya let's go to our room.
Anjana: Wait! You two, where are you going?
Zoya: Mommy ji, the party is over, so we are going to sleep.
Anjana: No! You two aren't married yet, so you should stay in separate rooms.
Aditya: What? Ma, sorry, but this won't happen. And in fact, we are officially married.
Anjana: Until you remarry, you'll sleep in separate rooms. Am I right, Roshnaq?
Roshnaq: Yes, you're right.
Zoya: Ammi!
Roshnaq: What happened Zoya?
Aditya: Ma, this is unfair.
Anjana: It's fair and you'll have to do it. Let's see how long can you endure without Zoya.
Aditya: What question is that? I can't live without her even for a second.
Harsh: Be brave, Adi. You know that the patience brings the sweetest fruits.
Aditya: But, Pa...
Anjana: It's already decided! Adi will sleep in his room and Zoya in the guest room.
Although Zoya and Aditya didn't want to sleep in separate rooms. They were forced by their parents to do it. Harsh's birthday celebration was now over and everyone went in their rooms. Aditya was also in his room, but for his misfortune Zoya wasn't with him. Suddenly, he heard a knock on his door.
Aditya: How is Markus so fast? I told him to bring me ice cream 5 minutes ago and he is already here.
Aditya got up from the sofa and opened the door without paying attention who was there.
Aditya: Wow, Markus, you should get an award for fastest servant.
Zoya: Markus? Fastest servant?
Aditya: Zoya? You are here? I knew it! I knew that you can't stay without me! Come on, I have invented a plan. You'll sleep here and early in the morning you'll return to your room. No one will understand. Let me hug you!
Zoya: Aditya, what are you doing? I just came, because I have forgotten my hair brush here.
Aditya: So, you are not missing me?
Zoya: Yes, I'm in the adjacent room, why will I miss you?
Aditya: Oh!
Zoya entered the room and took her hair brush from the dressing table. After this, she turned to went out the room, but she wasn't looking where she goes and pushed into Aditya. He immediately held her. When she looked up to see him, she discovered that he was already staring at her with his big brown eyes, filled with so much love and concern for her.
Aditya: Tell me are you still not missing me?
Zoya: Yes, I'm not missing you.
Aditya: All right.
He gently cupped her face and without warning, he kissed her neck. She was melting under the touch of his lips, but she tried to keep calm. Aditya then held her shoulders and twisted her without any resitance from her side. He took the brush from her hands and started brushing her soft hair. Zoya was staying silently.
Aditya: By the way, your hair is perfectly brushed, I don't know why you were needing the brush.
Zoya: I just...
Aditya: You were just making excuses to see me.
Zoya: Yes.
Zoya didn't realise what she said and without wanting she admitted how much in fact she was missing him. Aditya smiled.
Aditya: Was it so hard to say it?
Zoya: Are you happy now?
Aditya: I am and I was since the moment you came and I knew that my Zoya can't without me.
Zoya: Accha? Don't boast yourself too much, Aditya Hooda! I'm now going in my room and will sleep there till we remarry, have you understood?
Aditya: Hey, stay a little longer.
Zoya: No way, someone may see us and you know I'm a decent girl. I don't want to harm my reputation.
Zoya said this with a big smile on her face as she was really enjoying to irritate Aditya in this way. She slipped away from his catch and opened the door. Markus has just arrived with Aditya's ice cream, but he didn't notice that it was Zoya who opened the door.
Markus: Adi sir, I'm bringing you the ice cream, you requested me, as you said that you're very sad without Zoya ma'am and only an ice cream can fix your mood a little.
When Zoya heard these words, she started laughing irrepressibly. She naughtily looked at Aditya, who was already looking at her with a stupid expression on his face.
Zoya: Good night and don't eat too much ice cream!
Zoya winked at him and quickly went out the room still laughing.
Aditya: Markus! Couldn't you wait a little? What's the hurry?
Markus: Sorry sir.
Aditya: A sorry won't help. Give me the box and leave me alone.
Aditya grabbed the chocolate ice cream box and closed his door. Although he shouted  little at Markus, he was not angry. Rather than this, he was happy that he saw his love a while ago. Soon he finished the dessert, layed in his bed and fall asleep, thinking about Zoya.
Regarding Zoya - she was also in her room, but the situation was different - she was trying so hard, but she just couldn't sleep. She was definetely missing him. That too, badly. Yes - she was irritating him some minutes ago, but behind her childish behaviour a lot of love was hidden. She got so attached to Aditya, that now she wasn't feeling well without him. Even the softest blanket couldn't replace his arm arround her body, even the most comfortable pillow would not be able to give her the same comfort as when she was putting her head on his chest and was falling asleep. Ironically, Zoya was in the same room, in which she spent her very first night in Hooda house almost and year ago, when she first came here and was just a guest. Back then and now only one wall was separating her from him, but this time she was wanting even more than before to break that wall and go to her beloved. Zoya was suffocating in this room. She knew she won't be able to sleep soon, so she decided to go on the terrace to get some fresh air and cool her mind. She got up from the bed, covered herself with some scarf and went on her way to the terrace. As she opened the door, she got surprised, because there was someone else there - Harsh.
Zoya: I'm sorry papa ji. I didn't know you are here.
Harsh: Don't worry it's not a problem. Please come here.
Zoya listened to her father-in-law and went to him.
Harsh: Can't you sleep, too?
Zoya: Yes.
Harsh: I think I know that my elder son is the reason.
Zoya smiled shyly.
Harsh: Zoya, during my life I have hated many people, I have argued with them, I have made them suffer, but I have never felt so bad like now. I don't have the courage to look in your eyes, I'm feeling so guilty in front of you.
Zoya: Papa ji, please don't talk like this. I'm not angry on you and you should not feel guilty - you were led by your hatred and in such situations a person can't think soberly. I have nothing against you and I'm glad that now everything is fine.
Harsh: I'm a sinner, Zoya and I'm so ashamed of myself. You shed so many tears because of me. I was such an idiot and didn't realize that by making you suffer I snatched all the happiness from my son. Please, if you can forgive me, but if you don't - I'll completely understand you.
Zoya: Why to forgive you? Papa ji, I have never been angry on you. Let's forget this phase of our lives and move on forward.
Harsh: Now I understand why Aditya loves and respects you this much. You're amazing, beta. Do you know that I have always wanted a daughter and now I got one. Zoya, will you let me be your second father?
Zoya: You're already like a father to me.
Harsh: From now on I promise to always be by your side. Even if you argue with Adi I'll support you.
Zoya: Really? He'll be jealous.
Harsh: He'll understand. It was very nice talking to you, but I'm feeling sleepy now.
Zoya: Me, too.
Harsh: Good night, dear. Always stay blessed.
Zoya: Good night, Papa.
They both returned to their respective rooms and quickly fell asleep. Harsh was pleased that he finally got the opportunity to apologize to Zoya and she was happy that her life started sorting out. Only good things were forthcoming.
It was now morning. Zoya was still sleeping peacefully, but soon she was woken by someone, who was knocking loudly on the door.
Zoya: This has to be Aditya. Maybe he is seeking revenge for yesterday.
She got up from the bed and rushed to open the door.
Zoya: Hey, Mr. Aditya Hooda what happened? It looks like you're missing me now!
The moment Zoya opened the door, she freezed at her place. It was not Aditya, but her mother-in-law staying there.
Anjana: I'm afraid you've mistaken me for someone else, who is sleeping in the room next to yours.
Zoya's cheeks turned red.
Zoya: Mommy ji, I just...
Anjana: Arey, don't worry. You're blushing like a newlywed. Save that blush for the wedding. Whatever, I'm not here to taunt you, I have something for you. Here you are.
Anjana gave Zoya five bags. Zoya opened the bags. There were clothes inside them. Anjana and Roshnaq have decided to gift these clothes to Zoya as she was wearing similar before her marriage with Aditya. Zoya took them, closed the door and started preparing herself. Meanwhile Anjana went to wake up Aditya. Her attempt was successful and after half an hour he was already downstairs with the entire Hooda and Siddiqui family and the priest.
Roshnaq: Pandit ji, tell us, have you found the right date?
Aditya: But pandit ji you remember, right? The nearest possible date.
Anjana: Adi!
Priest: I have found an auspicious day, but where is the bride? I can't say it without her.
Waseem: Look! She's coming!
Zoya was really coming downstairs. Aditya lost control when he saw her. She was looking exactly like the Zoya he met a year ago - innocent, pure, gentle. Her blue kurta and salwar were reminding him of the blue sky in Mussorie and her yellow dupatta of the sun, that was shining brightly each time he was meeting her. Zoya noticed the way he was looking at her and mischievously smiled.
After some seconds she took her place next to him. He could feel her sweet fragrance.
Aditya(whispering): You'll drive me crazy.
Zoya(whispering): Haven't I done it yet?
Aditya(whispering): Stop it or else I won't be able to wait till the marriage.
Priest: Excuse me, are you discussing something about the marriage?
Aditya: Yes, yes, we are talking about it.
Priest: Good. The soonest suitable date is exactly after a week on 15th February.
Anjana: After a week? How will we prepare till then?
Aditya: Pandit ji, we want this date, we'll manage it.
Priest: All right, beta. I also wanted to share with all of you something that really amazed me. I'm a priest since so many years and I have  fixed so many weddings, but I have never seen such a thing - Zoya and Aditya's horoscopes are perfectly matching. Everything in them is matching and no matter through how many hardships they'll go, no one or nothing will be able to separate them. Because they are destinied to be together.