"Be mine"

They were now so close to each other as never before. Aditya could feel her rapid breathing, fast heartbeat and gentle, delicate skin. The soft light in the room was making her red lips look even more passionate and her eyes were sparkling, looking directly in his. She could also feel him, every breath of him was warming her and every beat of his heart was in rhythm with hers. Aditya couldn't resist on the breathtaking view in front of him and slowly moved his hand towards her and gently carresed some hairs, which have scattered over her face. When he touched her she slightly sighed. Aditya thought that she is feeling uncomfortable with the situation and he decided to move away from her. He began moving, but then she embraced him with her arms and didn't let him go.
Aditya: I should go, maybe you are feeling bad, because of me.
Zoya: If you go now, I'll feel bad. Now, I'm not feeling like this. Please, don't leave me. Please.
Aditya: Zoya, soon you're getting married, I'm getting married, too.
Zoya: Soon, but not now. Aditya, probably this is our last evening together. From tomorrow I'll go back in Mussourie, you'll be here and we won't see each other again.
Aditya: Won't we?
Zoya: When I'm with you, I feel that everything has sense and when I go far from you, I'll be lost again. Today, we're free, but from tomorrow, we'll be slaves of the grey reality again.
Aditya: How can I live without you?
Zoya: You'll have to learn. Maybe this was our fate, maybe the destiny does not want us together in this life.
Aditya was really surprised of Zoya's words. Why was she talking like this? Was she also in love with him? But as she said everything will soon be gone and it's too late now. He couldn't handle it anymore and he kissed her on the mouth. It was a long passionate kiss. For how long he wanted to do this, for how long he wanted to make her his and now when their story was about to end it finally happened. She held his shoulders even more stronger.
Aditya: Zoya, if we continue, you'll regret after it.
Zoya: I'll regret if I don't do it. Believe me, Aditya, I need you badly.
Aditya: I want to stop the time and be with you forever.
Zoya: I also want it, but we can't do it, we have already decided our future. Our paths will get separated.
Aditya: Be mine for one last time.
Zoya: I'll be yours and I swear I'll live my entire life with the memories of you, they'll keep me alive.
Aditya: Will I be able to live only with memories?
Zoya: You'll have to.
Aditya: I love you, Zoya, I love you bepannaah!
Zoya: I love you bepannaah...
She couldn't finish her sentence. It was hurting too much. There were tears in both's eyes. Aditya wiped hers and kissed her again. She was melting under his touch. Zoya started unbottoning his shirt, while he was unzipping her gown. He then began kissing her on her arms, neck and back. Every kiss was like a promise for him. The promises he was trying to remember well, because he wanted to fulfill them in his next life together with his beloved. Zoya was also kissing him. With each kiss a part from her was breaking. After this night, there will be no one who can stick the parts back. This was killing her. Aditya then made her lay again. He fondled her, so her whole body shivered.
Aditya: Are you sure?
Zoya: I've never been this sure.
They shared an eyelock. It was the most intense till now. Perhaps there were no other man and other woman in this world, who loved each other this much, but at the same time were so desperate in their impossible love.
He once again touched her beautiful face. She held him even more strongly. Zoya had immense trust in Aditya, so she wasn't nervous at all. They spend a long, passionate night together and became one.
Early in the morning, when the sun was just rising, Zoya woke up. The first thing she saw was his handsome face. He was sleeping so peacefully. In fact her head was on his chest and his arms were around her gentle body. She stared at him for some minutes, as she wanted to remember every feature of his face. The time when he will no longer be with her was near, so after their separation she wanted to imagine him and sees his visage exactly as it is. Zoya didn't want to get up, but she had to. Without waking him, she slowly removed her head from his chest and his arms from her body. Zoya covered herself with a blanket, as she was completely naked, got her clothes and went in the bathroom to take a shower. All she wanted was to leave, without waking him, if he opens his eyes, it will be much more harder to leave. After freshing herself, Zoya wored her clothes. She was wearing a light purple kurta, blue salwar and blue dupatta. On her feet she has put the foot bracelets Aditya has gifted her, she wasn't missing a day without wearing them. Her curly hair was falling freely on her shoulders. Today she was looking really gorgeous. Zoya quietly opened the door of the bathroom and got really surprised as Aditya was staying, dressed up in front of her and was looking directly in her eyes. She didn't say anything and passed near him, but he held her hand.
Aditya: Why are you escaping? Won't you even say "goodbye"?
Zoya: Aditya...
Aditya: Oh, I understand. You already regret of what happened in the night. I knew that you'll feel like this.
Zoya: Aditya, I may regret for everything in my life, but not for this. Believe me, it wasn't a mistake and if you bring the night back, I'll again choose to do it.
Aditya: I want to bring it, but I can't.
These words broke Zoya's heart.
Zoya: That's why I wanted to leave without waking you, it's too hard now. How will I say "alvida" now?
Aditya: You don't need to say "alvida". We don't know what has the destiny prepared for us. Maybe we'll meet again someday.
Zoya: In this life.
Aditya: Or in some other.
Zoya: I'll wait for you.
Aditya: I'll find you.
Zoya: I'll love you forever.
Aditya: If there's something beyond forever I'll love you like this.
They were both crying. Their hearts were paining unbearably. Zoya hugged him tightly and he responded her in the same way. Aditya kissed her forehead.
Aditya: I wish you all the best.
Zoya: All the best to you, too.
They stayed hugged for some minutes. Last minutes together.
Zoya: It's time now.
Aditya: Is it?
Zoya: Yes. Please, Aditya when I leave don't look back and don't call me ever again or else I won't bear it.
Aditya: But...
Zoya: Please forget me, forget my name and everything related to me.
Aditya: What will happen to your dream company Zosh Events?
Zoya: It has the best co-owner, which will now be owner. Aditya, make this company successful, let it be the best in Mumbai and if I come back here again someday, when I pass near it, I want to see a big company, with a lot of employees. Will you do it?
Aditya: For you I can do everything. But I can't forget you. When I close my eyes I'll always see yours, you'll come in every dream of mine.
Zoya: You'll come in my dreams, too.
Aditya: Atleast we'll meet there.
Zoya: That's the only thing we can do. Khuda Hafiz, Aditua.
Aditya: Khuda Hafiz, Zoya.
She grabbed her bag and stepped out the room, leaving Aditya and all her love and happiness with him. While walking out, Zoya didn't perceive that one of her foot bracelets has fallen on the floor of the room. She sat in the first taxi she saw and went on her way to the airport. The plane took off and soon Mumbai became just a little spot. It was now her past. Her precious, beautiful past. Aditya spent some more hours in the hotel room. He was trying to realize that everything is gone now, that he won't see her face ever again. He has promised this to her. When he decided to go back to his house, he saw that Zoya's foot bracelet was laying on the ground. Aditya smiled brightly, but at the same time tears rolled down his cheeks. He lifted it and kept it close to his heart. Was this a sign from the destiny?
It was 2 pm. The sun was shining brightly in Mussourie, but a storm was raging in Zoya's heart. It was good that there was no one at her house now, because she wouldn't be able to control herself. She got out her keys, but with surprise discovered that the door wasn't locked. Her father was often forgetting to lock it so she didn't pay much attention and entered her house with a pale expression. She went upstairs and opened the door of her room. She got shocked and at the same time felt really happy, because she saw the only person, who could help her now - her little sister Noor. She was studying journalistic in UK and Waseem was angry of her decision, so she was coming back in Mussourie very rarely. Zoya was missing her so much, because Noor was the only one, with whom she used to share everything and when she left Zoya became even more lonely. She ran towards her and hugged her.
Zoya: Noor, you're here! I can't believe it!
Noor: How can I miss my Appi's wedding?
When Noor said the word "wedding", Zoya started crying loudly.
Noor: Appi, what happened? Were you missing me so much that you're crying now or you're excited for your wedding?
Zoya broke the hug and continued crying.
Noor: Why are you crying, Appi? Please tell me, aren't you happy of this marriage?
Zoya: I slept with him.
Noor: With whom have you slept and when?
Noor was really puzzled.
Zoya(crying): Aditya.
Noor: Aditya? Who's Aditya? Wasn't the name of your future husband Arshad?
Zoya: Yes, it is. But the man, with whom I spent the last night and whom I love immensely is called Aditya.
Noor: Appi, what are you talking for? Tell me, I can't understand anything. Who's Aditya?
Zoya wiped her tears and told Noor everything - how she met Aditya, how he got her dupatta and didn't want to give it back to her, how they met at the bookshop and then he gifted her a crystal globe and gave her back the dupatta, how he encouraged her to chase her dreams and made her a better person. She spoke about the first visit in Mumbai when she was his "co-captain", then they went in his big mansion and she wore his T-shirt. At the morning she went on the conference and got sponsored for a company, then he showed her the city and watched the sunset with her from the tallest building in Mumbai. Zoya told Noor about their fight and then their reconciliation on Holi, about their magical dance under the rain and how he came in their house, without the knowledge of Waseem and Roshnaq. She talked about the summer days, spent with him, how she also changed him and brought his lost smile back and when she finally realized her love, her parents fixed her wedding with Arshad and his parents with Sanjana. At their 8 months friendhip anniversary he gifted her golden foot bracelets. Finally, Zoya shared about yesterday - how they danced whole evening at the ball, how he saved her from the goons and then how they spent the night together. She finished her story with the painful separation and couldn't stop crying again.
After listening to the whole story, Noor couldn't stay quiet.
Noor: Appi, you know how much I love you, but tell me why didn't you fight for your love? Why didn't you talk with Ammi and Abbu?
Zoya: How to do it Noor? If the only problem was my shaadi, then I would do something, but he's getting married, too. He has promised his mother to do it, if he don't, her health may worsen again, that's why I told him not to call me ever again.
Noor: Love is the most beautiful feeling in this world and you are sacrificing it. This is not correct and you'll both suffer in the future. You have such an unique love story and all this will be gone.
Zoya: I'm already suffering. I'll miss him until my last breath but nothing can be done. Now only the destiny can bring us together.
Noor gave a tight hug. Zoya fell asleep.
In Mumbai Aditya was also surprised to see that his younger brother Arjun, who was studying communications in UK, was back. Zoya told everything Noor and Aditya did the same with Arjun, as he was always by his side. Arjun reacted in the same way as Zoya's little sister.