"You are the beautiful dream, which replaced the nightmare "

Aditya coloured Zoya's cheeks with colour powder and she did the same to him. The man, who has lost all the colours in his life and has built a wall to separate and protect him from the world, who has forgotten how a smile looks like, was now slowly going back to normal life and was celebrating the festival of colours. All this happened because of Zoya. She was his contrast, his little, beautiful secret, which was about to save him from a complete destruction. A sip of fresh air, which helped him to not suffocate. This girl was now looking at him with her big brown eyes, wide smile and coloured cheeks. He was smiling, too.
Suddenly it started raining.
Aditya: Oh, it is raining, come on Zoya, let's hide somewhere.
Zoya: Hide? Why should we hide?
Aditya: Otherwise, we'll get wet.
Zoya: And why should we not get wet? Don't be afraid from the rain, actually I love it. It cleans all the dirt and makes the air fresh.
Aditya: But...
Zoya: Aditya, have you ever danced in the rain?
Aditya: Danced in the rain? No, I haven't. Why should I do it?
Zoya: Believe me, you have missed a lot! When I was little I loved doing this and I still do it. Come on, you'll like it.
Aditya: Zoyaaa...
Zoya: Arey, come with me, you won't melt.
She grabbed his hand. They went on the street, near the temple.
Aditya: But we don't have music, how will we dance?
Zoya: You want music? You'll have it.
Zoya started singing: Bepannaah si mohobbat ki hai, dil ne bhi yahi chahat ki hai.
Aditya: Are you joking, this is my favourite song?
Zoya: Really? Mine, too. So, if it's your favourite you must sing with me.
Aditya: I can't.
Zoya: Come one, everyone can sing. Just forget about everything and live for the moment.
Aditya (singing): Tere bina mera laage na jiya.
Zoya: (singing): Tere liye hi dhadke jiya.
Aditya & Zoya (singing): Mere dil ko tere dil ki zaroorat hai...
Zoya started whirling and enjoying the rain. The tiny drops were falling on her face, making it even more perfect. The sun has already went down and it was dark. Thanks to the darkness, Zoya's white clothes were distinguishing and she was looking like an angel. The darkness was suiting her so much. As she was whirling, she was about to fall, but then Aditya quickly caught her. She gave him a broad smile and held his shoulders. He held her, too. They were dancing slowly, then a little bit faster. Sometimes Aditya was lifting Zoya in the air and sometimes going so close to her, as he wanted to show the rain, that only he had the right to touch her, her dil was really zaroorat for him. He has never had so much fun. At the end both of them were completely drenched, but this didn't matter at all. They weren't feeling cold, because the fire which was burning in their hearts was warming them and their souls.
Aditya: Zoya, thank you so much for this! I have never enjoyed the rain like this.
Zoya: I told you that you'll like it, and also you're a very good singer.
Aditya: You also sing very well. By the way, Zoya, I really had so much fun, but now I should go at the airport and then fly to Mumbai.
Zoya: Pagal, ho tum? There are no flights at this time and even if there were some, they wouldn't allow you to go in the plane like this. You're looking as you have taken a long shower.
Aditya: I'm looking like that because of your dance ideas and yes - there are no flights now, but I will sleep at the airport and till the morning I'll be completely dry and will buy a ticket for the flight.
Zoya: Are you done with your bakwas? You're not going anywhere. You'll come with me, at my house.
Aditya: No way! How will I come?
Zoya: Have you forgotten that I also was your guest in Mumbai?
Aditya: Zoya, wait a second. My parents weren't at home and yours are at home. What will they think? See, I don't care for me, but how will they react if their daughter tells them that an unknown man will sleep at their house?
Zoya: You have right.
Aditya: I know.
Zoya: They will get upset if they know that you  are there, but if they don't know...
Aditya: Zoya, what are you talking for?
Zoya: Just come with me, I have a plan.
Zoya said this and mischeviously smiled at Aditya, who was completely puzzled for her intentions.
20 minutes later.
Aditya: This girl is completely crazy. Why I even listen to her? She'll walk through the door without any difficulties, greet her parents and come to her room, but for me this is not the case. I have to struggle here, while she is smiling downstairs.
If anyone saw what Aditya was doing, they would've probably call the police. What was it? Well, Zoya insisted so much he to come to her house, so he couldn't refuse.
They didn't want her parents to know about Aditya, so Zoya came with a plan: She will go to her house, greet her parents and go to her room, where Aditya will wait her, but he won't enter through the door, but through the window. Aditya had to climb to the second floor, where Zoya's room was. That's why he was murmuring during he was doing his difficult task.
In Siddiqui house.
Roshnaq: Zoya, beta, where are you going, we were so tensed? You've left your phone at home and why are you so drenched?
Zoya: Ammi, why are you worrying so much, I was celebrating Holi and just get a little wet, because I didn't have an umbrella.
Waseem: A little wet? You're completely drenched! Hey, wait a second, did you hear this?
Roshnaq: Yes, a noise came from outside.
Zoya (in her mind): Yeh Allah, this is probably Aditya. I should cook up something.
Roshnaq: Waseem, I think that there is a thief at the house, go and check.
Waseem: Ji, you're right, Roshnaq. I'm going.
Zoya: Abbu, stop!
Waseem: What happened, beta?
Zoya: I know what's happening. There is no thief. Actually, outside there is a strong wind and that's why you're hearing such noices. Abbu, think logically - it's Holi today, no one will steal.
Roshnaq: Are you sure, dear?
Zoya: Ji, Ammi!
Waseem: Maybe you have right - no one will break in someone's house on Holi. Zoya, now please go and change your clothes, or else you'll catch a cold.
Zoya: Ji, Abbu, I will go. Good night!
Roshnaq: Good night.
Waseem: Good night, princess.
Zoya quickly went upstairs to see what the situation in her room is and her parents went in their bedroom, which was on the first floor,  to sleep. When Zoya opened her door, she saw that Aditya was already waiting her there.
Zoya: Why are you climbing so noisy? Ammi and Abbu heard you! Do you know what could've happened if they came to know that a man is entering their house through the window?
Aditya: The plan was yours, not mine.
Zoya: Shhh, I don't want any excuses. Yeh Allah, Aditya your hand!
While climbing Aditya's hand, which he hit hardly on the wall of the temple started bleeding again.
Aditya: Don't worry, this is nothing, I don't even feel pain.
Zoya: Nahi, I won't let you stay like this. Come on, sit on the sofa, I'll get the first aid kit.
Aditya: Zoya, it's not needed.
Zoya: Please, stay quiet!
Few seconds later Zoya got the first aid kit and sat next to Aditya. She started dressing his wound.
Zoya: It will be fine after a little, I promise it won't pain you.
Aditya: It has pained me a lot, but recently I don't feel any pain.
Zoya: I feel so guilty, this wound is because of me.
Aditya: You may be the reason for my physical injury, but at the same time you're the cure for my heart. I told you - recently I don't feel any pain.
Zoya: I'm talking about your health and you...
She shyly smiled. Her long hair were slightly touching Aditya's arms. This touch was as precious for him as the sun is for the flowers. He was completely lost in Zoya, without understanding why.
Suddenly she sneezed.
Aditya: Hey, you are caring for my health, but see you. You're still wearing those wet clothes.
Zoya: Excuse me, have you changed?
Aditya: I would if I had clothes. When you were in Mumbai I gave you mine T-shirt. What should I expect now - will you give me some of your lehengas or sarees?
Zoya: Red, blue or pink one?
Aditya: Kya?
Zoya: I'm joking. I brought you one of Abbu's kurta and salwar.
Aditya: Ok, that's better, but won't he know about it?
Zoya: All the men are the same, you don't pay attention to the details.
Aditya: Was this an offense?
Zoya(smiling): Maybe...Listen, I'll go and change in the bathroom and you change here. When you are ready you can lay on Noor's bed over there and I'll come.
Aditya: As you say.
She grabbed her long pink nightgown and went in the bathroom. Meanwhile Aditya was changing in Waseem's clothes, too. Zoya stayed in the bathroom for almost 20 minutes - she changed her clothes, dried her hair, and looked herself in the mirror. Finally she came off it to see a sleeping Aditya. He has laid on Noor's bed as Zoya said, but has forgotten to get a blanket. He was indeed looking so sweet while sleeping.
Zoya smiled after seeing him. She was smiling, but at the same time angry on herself. Aditya was a person, who has gone through Hell and she behaved with him in such a manner. She couldn't understand and help him, that's why now the biggest aim in her life was to make him smile again. Zoya quickly got one blanket and covered Aditya with it, without waking him up. Then she sat beside him and looked at him. How peacefully he was sleeping. Suddenly, she felt that her heart was beating faster. There was something, some connection, which she could feel. The young girl has never felt like this. There were desires in her heart, but now she should not listen to them. All Aditya was needing, was a friend, not a lover. He needed someone to be his "guiding light" and show him the right path again. She  gently carresed his brown hairs and did something she never expected will do. With a lot of shyness and love, Zoya kissed his forehead and then as she was afraid that this will make him open his eyes, she ran towards her bed and covered herself with the blanket. Zoya fell asleep with a broad smile and the last thing she saw was Aditya's face.
The next morning sun entered in the room and woke Aditya. He turned his face towards the light, but there was something, which was brighter than it. This was Zoya. She was still sleeping. Her curly hair has covered half of her face, making it even more mysterious. Aditya liked this mystery. What thing is the destiny - the last thing Zoya saw in the evening was Aditya's face and the first thing he saw in the morning was her face. In the first case only the moon saw them and then in the morning the sun was a watcher. Zoya woke up and saw that he was already looking at her.
Zoya: Good morning!
Aditya: Good morning!
Zoya: How did you sleep?
Aditya: Actually Zoya, I don't remember when was the last time I slept so peacefully. I was feeling so good, as someone has blessed me and showered me with love. It's a strange feeling, you won't understand.
Zoya: Believe me, I understand.
 Zoya's parents have gone out, so they could have breakfast without worrying. Then they went out the house. It was the time when Aditya would left.
Aditya: Thank you so much that you allowed me to stay here, but now I should really go back.
Zoya: Can't you stay a little more?
Aditya: Hey, what happened, you'll see me after 2 days.
Zoya: 2 days?! So much time?
Aditya: My next flight is after 2 days. Will you miss me?
Zoya: Maybe.
Aditya: Maybe, I'll miss something, too.
Zoya: Really?
Aditya: Yes, the bed in your room was very comfortable.
Zoya: Accha, you'll miss the bed?
Aditya (smiling): Definetely.
His expression suddenly changed.
Aditya: Zoya, your parents!
Zoya turned to see that Waseem and Roshnaq was already staying there, watching them.
Roshnaq: Beta, who is the young man with you?
Zoya: Ammi, he is a friend of mine - Aditya. He is a pilot from Mumbai, but his flights are to Mussourie.
Waseem: Why I think I've seen you before?
Aditya: Ji, sir. I've been in your bookshop a week ago.
Waseem: Yes, I remember. Zoya, will you come at home, we have some work.
Zoya (sad): Ji, Abbu.
They entered the house, while walking Zoya turned her head to see Aditya for one last time. She surprisingly discovered that he was already looking at her, just like in the morning.
He then left for Mumbai, while Waseem was questioning Zoya about him.