"I'm always with you"

For Aditya the time has stopped. He wasn't caring for anything now - marriage, parents, honour. In his mind was only Zoya. How can she do it, how can she think to take her life? He was running madly down the stairs of his house, putting the letter from Zoya in his pocket. Aditya's parents, Arjun and some relatives and friends have gathered downstairs and were looking with a surprise at Aditya.
Harsh: Can't you wait a little more for your wedding, why are you running?
No response.
Harsh: Aditya?
Aditya was about to step out from the house, when his mother held his hand.
Anjana: Adi, where are you going? You're getting married in an hour.
Aditya: You're wrong, Ma - I was about to marry in an hour, but I won't.
Anjana: You won't?
Harsh: Yeh kya bakwas hai?
Arjun: Bhai, what are you saying?
Aditya: All of you, listen to me. I really have no time, every second is important. If I get late, she'll die. Her heart belongs to mine and if it stops, mine will stop, too. I can't live without her.
Anjana: But what are you talking for? Who is she? And what about Sanjana and your marriage with her?
Aditya: Arjun will tell you for whom I'm talking and about the marriage - it's cancelled. I Just can't marry this Sanjana.
Aditya said this and went out of the house, leaving everyone shocked. He quickly sat in his car. Unfortunately, the last flight to Mussourie was before an hour and Aditya didn't have the time to wait for the next one. He had to drive to Mussourie by car. When stepping out of the house, Aditya didn't notice that the letter has fallen out of his pocket.
In Hooda house.
Harsh: I knew it. I knew that this boy is useless, but today he has crossed all the boundaries. How could he cancel his marriage an hour before its start. What will we tell to Snajana's family now?
Anjana: Arjun, tell us, who is this girl for whom your brother did this? Who is she?
Arjun: Zoya.
Anjana: Zoya?
Arjun: Ji, Ma. Her name is Zoya. She and Bhai love each other unconditionally. They loved each other so much, so they were ready to sacrifice their love. In fact, she was about to get married today, too, but I don't know what happened and why was Bhai so tensed.
While Arjun was telling the others about Aditya and Zoya, Anjana noticed the letter on the floor.
Harsh: What's this nonsense? He gave up on his marriage with a wealthy and beautiful girl like Sanjana to go and save this Zoya, that too in Mussourie?
Harsh wasn't stopping shouting, while Arjun was trying to defence his brother's actions. The guests, who came to celebrate a wedding, slowly left Hooda Mansion and only the voices of both - father and son could be heard.
Harsh: I'll oust him from the house.
Arjun: Pa, please, calm down.
Harsh: I...
Anjana: Shut up! Both of you shut up! No one will oust Aditya from this house. He went to save the life of the girl he loves and I'm sure she has the same feelings, too.
They were looking at her stunned.
Harsh: What are you talking for?
Anjana: Read this letter and you'll know. There is nothing greater than the true love and Zoya really loves Adi. But one thing can't stop bothering me.
Harsh: What?
Anjana: I think she is the daughter of...
Harsh: Of whom?
Anjana: Arjun call Adi immediately.
Arjun: Ji, Ma.
At the same time Aditya was driving his car so fastly, that it was a whole wonder he didn't met an accident. Maybe someone was really watching over him. A total chaos was in his mind. On the one hand, he was thinking about all the memories, associated with Zoya, about all the moments, spent with her, about her beautiful smile. On the other hand, terrible thoughts were making him shiver. What if he doesn't arrive in Mussorie on time, what if it gets too late? Will he lose Zoya, will she turn into a beautiful memory, live only in his heart? No. He won't let this happen. He won't let her die. Rather than this, he'll go there and make her his wife immediately. Aditya has finally understood that he can't sacrifice his love and suppress his emotions - there was no point in this.
The only thing he was praying for was God to help him, because that's what he needed now. His life was impossible without Zoya, but today, when there was a real danger of losing her, he finally realized it.
Suddenly his phone rang.
Aditya: What Arjun, what do you want? Zoya is going to commit a suicide, I don't have time for talking.
Harsh: It's not Arjun. It's your father. I knew that you won't talk with me if I have dialled you from my phone.
Aditya: If you want to discourage me, this won't happen.
Harsh: I didn't call you to discourage you. If you love Zoya go and save her, but first I want to ask you a question: Do you know whose daughter she is?
Aditya: What's this question now?
Harsh: What are the names of her parents?
Aditya: Her mother is Roshnaq Siddiqui and her father is Waseem Siddiqui. Why do you want to know this?
Harsh: Your mother was right.
Aditya: For what?
Harsh: Repeat the name of her father.
Aditya: Waseem Siddiqui.
Harsh: Doesn't this name remind you of something? Can't you recall some past memories?
Aditya: Waseem...Waseem Siddiqui. No, when I hear his name, the only thing I can think of is my Zoya.
Harsh: Stupid boy! Can't you remember the sufferings I went through when you were little? Have you forgotten them?
Aditya: I remeber everything, but, what's the connection between Zoya's father and your dark  past?
Harsh: What's the connection? He is the one. He is the one, who caused all this, who made us suffer. He is Waseem Siddiqui and you're going to save his daughter.
Siddiqui. This name echoed in Aditya's head. He remembered something frightful, which he had forgotten long ago and which now turned his world upside down...
While Aditya was driving with full speed, the one, for whom he left everything, was staying in her room, which door was locked, dressed as a bride. She was looking gorgeous in her bridal attire. Zoya's look was exactly the same as she described it in the letter - golden lehenga and emerald green dupatta, covering her shoulders. Heavy jewelleries were shining brightly on her, making her looking so beautiful, that if a person was watching her from aside, he would say that she is not real. Zoya was sitting on the ground, holding some photos. The first two were hers - one childhood pic and one current.
Zoya: Yeh Allah, today I'm going to commit a great sin - I'll take my own life. The girl, who the whole Mussourie loved, who was famous with her big smile, will close her eyes and will never open them back. I'm saying sorry to the girl on these pics. On the first one, she's little, innocent, not knowing what is sadness and on the second one she is grown up, independent and learned more about the sorrows. I'm sorry.
She held the third phototograph - she, her parents and Noor were on it.
Zoya: To the people who gave me life and who supported me through each stage of it - I'm sorry. After my death, I know that you'll be very angry with me and hurted, because of my decision, but please try to understand me. I didn't want to harm your honour and tarnish your good name. And to my little Noor - I wish you happier life than those of your sister and please, don't be angry with me, you know that I can't watch you sad.
She put this photo on the floor and took the last one. On it were Aditya and she.
Zoya: Aditya. I can repeat this name millions of times and I won't get tired of it. You were the one, to whom I gifted my heart. You taught me how to not be afraid, how to smile even more and most importantly - you showed me what's the meaning of love. Every time I was meeting you, my heart was beating faster, my cheeks were turning red. I loved you immensely and will always do it even after I die. Probably, you're now married. I hope you had a lot of fun on your wedding today. I'm sure you were the most handsome groom. Be happy, Aditya. God has made our story too short, but at the same time, filled with infinite love. I can't. I just can't marry someone else and adress him as my husband. That's  impossible. When you read my letter, I'm sure you'll be heartbroken, but I had no choice, my beloved. In this life we got separated, but I'm sure that our story won't end here. We'll meet again. I love you.
She kissed his picture. The tears couldn't stop rolling down her soft cheeks.
Aditya was finally in Mussourie. He had too many shocks today, so he was feeling really confused. Zoya's suicide attempt split his heart and what his father said to him broke it completely.
Aditya: Zoya, no matter what has happened in the past it won't change anything. Please, wait for some more time. Please, don't go away from me.
In Siddiqui house the wedding celebrations have started. Arshad was already there with his family and all the guests were waiting eagerly to see the bride.
Zoya stood up and went near the big mirror. She really liked watching her reflection in it, so she decided to do it for one last time. In her right hand she was holding a sharp knife.
Aditya has almost reached Zoya's house.
Zoya was staying helplessly in her room, remembering all the moments with her family and with Aditya. There was no going back. She has decided - if she can't be Aditya's, she can't be no one's. She preferred dying with dignity, rather than living a life, deprived of love.
Aditya parked the car in front of the house.
Zoya approached the knife to her wrist.
Aditya was desperate. He didn't know what he'll see when he goes in the house.
With trembling hands Zoya touched her skin with the knife.
Zoya: Adhura Alvida, Aditya!
The moment he entered the house, she cut her wrist. His heart was beating faster, while her was slowing down. He started walking towards the decorated with flowers hall, while she fell lifeless on the ground. In his mind was only she, in her last minutes, she was able to think only about him.
Aditya: Stop the ceremony!
Everyone turned surprised to see him.
Noor: Aditya?
Arshad: What are you doing, man?
Waseem: How dare you to stop the ceremony?
Aditya: Where's Zoya?
Roshnaq: In her room.
Aditya(tensed): Maybe I got late.
He started running towards the stairs when a hand stopped him.
Waseem: What do you think you do?
Aditya: Sir, please, move aside, we don't have much time.
Waseem: You move aside, this is my house.
Aditya: Sir, please, she...
Waseem: Go out from here.
Aditya: Sir, Zoya...
Arshad: Didn't he told you to go out?
Arshad held Aditya's hand and pushed him, so he fell. He quickly stood up and tried to go upstairs again.
Waseem: Are you mad?
Aditya(shouting): Yes, I'm mad. I'm mad, because of my love towards Zoya. If you think that love is madness - yes, I'm the the maddest person in this world. Your daughter is mad, too. She decided to commit a suicide, because she doesn't want to marry this man, she loves only me. Now go aside!
Everyone was stunned.
Noor: Kya?
Roshnaq: Yeh Allah, suicide!
While the guests were crying and wondering what happens, Aditya was already in front of Zoya's door, trying to crash it as it was locked.
Aditya: Zoya, please, don' t give up. Don't die. Don't die. I'm here. Nothing will happen to you.
Waseem, Roshnaq, Noor, Arshad and his parents were already there, looking at Aditya.
Finally, he crashed the door and saw her. She was lying unconsciously, with blood around her. She was looking like an angel, but a hurt one, whose wings were cut. His heart wanted to cry, his mind to shout, but he knew that now he should save her.
Aditya: Zoyaaa!
He ran towards her and lifted her in his arms. The foot bracelets jungled.
Aditya: Someone, call the ambulance!
Noor: I've already done it. They are waiting outside the house.
After a minute Zoya was already in the ambulance and Aditya was there with her. He didn't allow anyone to take this right from him. Once he left her alone - this happened. He knew he can't repeat the same mistake again.
They reached the hospital, where Zoya was taken from the doctors to take care of her.
Soon her family, Arshad and his parents also arrived. Aditya was staying helplessly in front of the operation hall. Zoya has lost a lot of blood and her condition was critical. Aditya went near the small temple in the hospital corridor and began praying for the life of his beloved.