"Expect the unexpected "

On the very next day, Aditya and Zoya were bidding goodbye to their family and were ready to go. Even Waseem, Roshnaq and Noor have come from Mussourie to see them before their trip begins. The two of them, didn't want to lose even one second more. They were ready to live at a full speed, to enjoy the time with each other, to spend 365 days together far away from everyone and everything familiar to them and be like nomads in this big, big world. They wouldn't lack anything, because they were more than enough for each other. Only she, he and the big world. How perfect this sounds...
Noise was coming from the wheels of their suitcases. Aditya and Zoya were already at the airport leaving the two families behind their backs. Smiles have marked their faces, their hearts were beating fastly and their minds were opened for what was about to happen.
And that's how it all began. Their first destination was Japan. They enjoyed their visit there a lot. The time spent with each other was even purer and brighter than the gloomy plums of the Japanese cherry trees. Day by day, week by week, they travelled in various places. From the ancient history of Europe to the huge skyscrapers in the USA, from the colourful and rich culture of Africa to the broad golden sand beaches of Australia. In just one year time, they saw so many things and met so many people, that they will never forget. Aditya and Zoya had the most amazing honeymoon someone could wish for. No matter where they were, at the airport, the railway station, the most luxurious hotel or the small beach hut, Zoya was always looking at the crystal globe from Aditya. Yes, she has taken it with her and every time she span it, Zoya wasn't still able to believe that her dream for freedom has come true and that the girl, who a little more than an year ago had never left the small Mussourie was now travelling around the whole world as free as a bird, that too with her beloved. This excursion was definetely life-changing for both of them.
A year has passed so fastly and imperceptibly. The world tour has almost finished and now Zoya and Aditya had to return in India. They were more than eager to see their relatives. During this year, a lot has changed. Noor has shifted to Mumbai, because she was running Zosh Events, while Zoya was absent and meanwhile she was looking for a job in the television industry, as she has graduated as a journalist. The fact that she was living in Mumbai, was more than good for her and for someone else and, therefore, today there was a very special occasion and a huge celebration in Hooda house.
Zoya and Aditya were finally back to Mumbai. They have gone in plenty of countries, but there was no place like home. The way they felt, when they stepped on a native land was indescribable. Suddenly, Zoya's phone rang. It was none other than her lovely sister Noor.
Noor: Appi, you are getting home today, right? Where are you?
Zoya: Actually, Noor, there was a little delay in our flight and we are still at the airport in Singapoore, I don't know whether we'll be able to come back today.
Noor: What? Appi, this is not fair, I won't forgive you...Do you know how much I miss you right now! I really want you to be with me.
Zoya: I'm sorry meri pyaari Kohinoor, but it doesn't depend on me. If I could, I would immediately come to you, but it's beyond my power. Listen, I have to hang up the phone, the signal is not very good here. I'll call you later.
Noor: But, Appi...
Zoya cut the line and started laughing. Aditya was looking at her.
Aditya: Zoya, you're very nasty! Why did you lie to your poor sister?
Zoya: Arey, Aditya this is called surprise! It will be much funnier to see Noor's face when we return home is she doesn't expect it, right? And please, you're not the right person to talk about this...Remember that you told me you won't be able to return for our anniversary last year? It was very funny for you back then.
Aditya: Okay, okay, you're right.
The effect of surprise is really priceless.
Zoya: I'm always right, you know this.
Aditya: Do you know what else I know?
Zoya: What?
Aditya: That I've seen the most amazing places around the whole world, but still you're the most beautiful thing ever and I love you so much!
After saying this, Aditya hugged her and pulled her closer to him.
Zoya: Aditya, we are at a public place, wait us to go home.
Aditya: I don't care, let people see us, let them see our love.
Zoya: You...
Aditya: Okay, meri queen, let's go or else we will really get late.
Aditya and Zoya took their suitcases, sat in the first taxi they saw and travelled to Hooda mansion. Seeing Mumbai after so long was amazing for them. The nostalgic feeling in their hearts was now replaced with love for this city that has witnessed their bitterest sorrows as well as their happiest moments. The taxi was moving on the wide road, surrounded by palm trees and street lights. The setting sun was making the city to look like a magical area from a fairy tale. There was no other place like home.
At Hooda Mansion Noor was walking nervously from one room to another. Her lehenga was making her look like a princess. Roshnaq was with her and was trying to calm her down.
Roshnaq: Noor, beta, stop at one place, you're walking around as if something really bad has happened.
Noor: Ammi, you don't understand. Today I need Appi mostly and she is not here. How will I do it without her?
Roshnaq: Me and your father are here, Zoya and Adi will join us tomorrow, don't worry. Now, you should think only about you and your happiness.
Noor: But how to be happy without Appi?
-"Noor, Noor!" - a voice came outside the room. One second later, Waseem entered the room where the mother and the daughter were.
Waseem: Noor, the time has come. They are waiting for you downstairs.
Noor: Fine, I'm coming.
Noor, together with her parents was walking slowly down the stairs. Dressed in a beautiful yellow lehenga, with orange dupatta and flowers in her curly, soft hair, she was looking like a butterfly. Everyone smiled after seeing how pretty Noor was. Even she started smiling, but still the absence of her sister was troubling her. Among all the people, who were looking at Noor and were praising her beauty, there was one, who just couldn't take his smile of his face the moment he saw her. And this person was Arjun. In fact, they two were the reason for this grand celebration in Hooda house. Today was their Haldi ceremony. Yes - Noor and Arjun were about to get married. In the past one year, their relationship developed very fastly. As she shifted to Mumbai, they could meet each other every day and eventually this led to their marriage. The two of them were luckier than their elder siblings, because their relationship was accepted by their families without any problems. Actually, when Harsh and Waseem came to know about it, they became so overjoyed, so that they started planning the wedding even when the date was not yet fixed. The wedding of Noor and Arjun was about to take place in some days. While they were on their world tour, Zoya and Aditya missed the engagement of Noor and Arjun, but today they would be here, but everyone was thinking the opposite way.
Noor sat on a big soft pillow on the ground, surrounded by her closest friends and relatives. They have already applied Haldi on Arjun, so now it was her turn. Roshnaq took the leaves they apply Haldi and started putting it on her face, arms and legs. Noor closed her eyes, because if they stayed open, she would definetely get emotional and start crying, because she was missing Zoya badly. After Roshanq finished, some other lady took the leaves from her and started applying turmeric paste on Noor. Her eyes were still closed, but she could feel that the person, who was performing the ritual was someone special. Someone with soft, delicate hands, beautiful smile and cute laughter. Noor, filled with hope opened her eyes and her assumption turned out to be true. She knew it. In front of her was staying none other than her favourite Appi Zoya. Tears appeared in Noor's eyes.
Noor: Appi! Aditya jiju! Why did you lie me? I knew that you'll come, I just knew it! How will Appi miss my Haldi ceremony? She has already missed the engagement...
Noor happily got up from the pillow and hugged Zoya tightly.
Zoya: I just wanted to surprise you my Kohinoor. You look amazing! Congratulations to you and Arjun.
Aditya: Congratulations!
Aditya and Zoya wished Noor and Arjun and at the very next moment, their families surrounded them. Hugs, kisses, lively talks, dances and songs could be seen in Hooda house during the whole day. Everyone was overjoyed, not only because of the upcoming wedding of Noor and Arjun, but also for the returning of Aditya and Zoya.
The next few days passed in preparations for the wedding and with the conduction of some more rituals such as Mehendi and Sangeet.
Finally the big day came. Everyone was running down and upstairs decorating with flowers and garlands, checking the lights or just tasting the dishes. Zoya and Aditya were most active in the preparations as they were more than excited for the upcoming wedding of Noor and Arjun. Aditya decided to go at the kitchen to check if everything is all right there, while Zoya was struggling with the hanging of one flower garland, as her hands were shivering and she was feeling a little bit weak.
Zoya: Yeh Allah, what's happening with me, I will go and  get more garlands and maybe will feel better.
Zoya started walking towards the basket with the decoration, but it didn't go as she expected. She thought that her condition is caused by the stress for this day, but suddenly she fainted on the ground. Everyone turned to see what's happening and gathered around her. At this moment, Aditya was going out of the kitchen with a plate with ladoos in his hands. When he saw Zoya laying unconscious on the floor he threw the sweets and ran towards her.
Aditya: Zoya! Zoya! What happened? Zoya! Open your eyes! Can you hear me? Someone call the doctor!
There was immense fear in Aditya's eyes. He had already almost lost Zoya two times and whenever she was feeling even a little pain, he was terrified. One lady brought a glass of water and when they wetted her face, she slightly opened her eyes.
Aditya: Zoya, are you okay? Please say something! What happened?
Zoya: A-A-Aditya, please calm down. I'm fine, I just felt a little weak, maybe I'm tired and that's why...
Aditya: No, I called the doctor, he'll be here soon.
Zoya: It was not needed, I'm fine.
Aditya: I won't be calm until he see you, let me take you upstairs.
He said this and carefully lifted Zoya in his arms. He went in their room and placed her on the bed. He was gently caressing her face and hair and holding her hand until the doctor arrived.
Doctor: Good morning, Mr. Hooda, what happened?
Aditya: Doctor, please check my wife, she fainted and I'm very worried.
Zoya: Doctor, I'm fine, he is just exaggerating it.
Doctor: I'll see whether there is a reason to worry or not. Mr. Hooda, please go out, so I can check her.
Aditya: I can stay here.
Doctor: Mr. Hooda, please, everything will be fine.
Aditya couldn't argue with the doctor and he had to obey him. He went out of the room, where Anjana, Harsh, Roshnaq, Waseem, Noor and Arjun were staying anxiously. They all were worried for Zoya, but Aditya was going crazy. Every minute of waiting was killing him. Finally after some time, the doctor opened the door.
Aditya: Doctor, what happened? Why Zoya fainted? Is she okay? Tell me!
Doctor: Mr. Hooda, please calm down! Everything is completely fine and the only thing that you should worry for is what kind of toys and clothes to buy.
Aditya: What do you mean?
Doctor: Congratulations Mr. Hooda and congratulations to all of you! Zoya is pregnant.
Aditya: What?
Doctor: Yes, it's true. She should rest in the upcoming months. I know that you'll care for her.
Everyone was overjoyed because of the good news. Aditya had tears in his eyes. He was going to become a father. He looked through the opened door: Zoya was looking at him with tears in her eyes, too.