Broken

Play the music if you want

Y/N POV
Another day passed as I walked out of the cave, my chest still had the pain from what those two did to me. I looked around to see that the fire was no more, there was no sound of Aego playing or that "God-Shinkah", not even Salem.
?????: well isn't it good to see you again.
I quickly turned my head to my right to see a woman in a red hood.
Me: Ruby?
The hood was pulled back to show her face, brutally beaten.
Ruby: why did you go?
Me: Ruby....I didn't mea-
Ruby: why didn't you save us?
Me: the Gods, I trusted them, I'm so sor-
Ruby: we're past apologies, you killed us... all of us.
Me: No! I couldn't have!
?????: yes you did.
Me: Mosura?
Mosura: where were you when I was slaughtered by those three kaiju? They killed almost everyone including me. I didn't even feel your presence anywhere.
Me: I swear I didn't!
?????: these people trusted you Y/N.
I looked behind me to see Keith.
Keith: I learned early on that a kaiju shouldn't be trusted, now because of you, they are suffering from something you could've stopped. How does it feel to be the one at fault, well....now that you know it's your fault for everything.
Me: No! no! NO!
3rd POV
Y/N's eyes shot open as he quickly sat up in a sweat, breathing heavily. Aego ran into the cave to see Y/N.
Aego: are you alright dad?
Y/N: are...are you real?
Aego: Dad?
Salem walked in to see Y/N breathing heavily.
Salem: Aego wait outside, I need to check something.
She walked over to Y/N and put her hand to his head.
Salem: he has a fever!
Y/N: what's that?
Salem: Aego I need you to get me a rose and lilac, can you do that?
Aego nodded as he ran out of the cave to find a rose and lilac. Y/N's skin began hardening from the fever.
Salem: well your powers seem to be doing better, looks like they're trying to fight it.
Y/N: well.....isn't that good to know?
The vein in his neck began popping slightly as he heated up.
Salem: you need some water and food.
Y/N: I'll be fine without it, just need whatever that stuff you asked the kid to get was.
Salem: Y/N.....you're tearing up!
Y/N: what? No I'm.....not.
He felt his face to feel that it was wet.
Y/N: Salem.....
Salem: yes?
Y/N: help.
He keeled forward as Salem struggled to help him up. Salem began to sweat as she pulled Y/N out of the cave and placed him next to a fire.
Salem: don't give out yet!
Clouds above them began to darken into storm clouds.
Salem: not now.
The rain began pouring, soaking her blonde hair and clothing along with Y/N.
Salem: where are you Aego?!
Aego ran around the island with a rose in his hand, looking for some lilac.
Aego: come on where is it?

⚠️Stop the Music if you want⚠️

Meanwhile
Churches have been built all over Remnant to worship the Gods and their return to this world. The bells echoed as their masses and their prayers gave them strength.
Light: do you feel that brother?
Darkness: I do, they give us power, beats living off of their pettiness.
Light: soon we'll be back at full power.
Darkness: from the way everything has turned out, we need almost a week more.
Light: what do you think will make them pray more?
Darkness: how about a plague to reach across Vale?
Light: their prayers do seem some lower than the other kingdoms....very well. Oh and I heard the Schnee girl has a husband there. Let him be the first one to go.
Darkness formed a ball of black in his hand and shot it upwards into the sky before it exploded, the wind carrying the dark power over to Vale.