Plans II

Risengard waited patiently hidden the arrival of demons, meanwhile began lazily to dissolve all protections around the palace of Crowley. It took less than expected and he thought he would expect better from a demon so famous by now. Still, his assignment was over. It remained perched a little more in the foliage and shortly after dawn, five demons foaming with rage emerged from the ground.

The duke chose a few unfortunate from among his followers and headed for the surface. Once out they realized it was almost daylight, for Hastur it was just a misfortune. So he could see all those vehicles and machines he hated so much. Each of those reminded him of his own discorporation. That only increased his fury. The only thing he noticed was the air that seemed strangely more bearable than usual. There was wonderfully more hatred. After this moment of happiness, the memory of everything Crowley had put him through made him go wild.

They entered the palace and forced everyone to take the stairs to the floor where the enemy resided. He wouldn't have stepped on anything that was moving without his control even if it was an elevator. All this, not before one of his typical speeches of demonic encouragement, in which he promised everyone a promotion if they managed to get the head of the traitor. He succeeded in transmitting his anger to his companions who now could barely keep themselves from being slaughtered among themselves. As soon as they arrived at the door, scary expressions appeared on their faces. They made an old-fashioned ram appear as the duke liked it and dealt a hard blow to the door. "Ooooooo Crowleeeyyy... Guess who came to see you. I'm here for your head!" He yelled at the demon.

On the other side of the door the demon opened his eyes and hissed frustrated. The damn duce didn't really like him, he thought, then he sat quietly on the couch.  "Hastur! Haven't you had enough? Or would you like to take another drive with me?" Crowley cried out that because of his frustration he couldn't stop his hissing. Another blow hit the door, while the owner of the house realized that the feeling he had a few hours earlier was that of the barriers that broke around the house. He certainly wasn't the idiot on the other side of the door who wasn't smart enough to remove the barriers. Someone helped them get there.

Hastur managed to attract his attention as soon as he began to describe how they would find and kill his angel as well, as soon as he was finished with him. Crowley reacted to those words, began to insult him from behind the door swearing that he would make everyone pay. The blows started again more violent and with them also Aziraphale appeared still in his pajamas.

They both looked at the door that now creaked sinisterly and showed unreservedly, that it was about to give way. With each shot, the demons outside seemed stronger and more angry, and they wouldn't stop cursing and screaming. The angel did not stay still for long and began to search for an object that could be used as a weapon. This time he wouldn't let them take what was his again. He grabbed some objects and suppressed them only to notice then the dairy of the fireplace. A sturdy object made by a blacksmith long before. That would have been perfect. Seeing Aziraphale like that made him have a little laugh, it was very different from what he was in his job as caretaker. Something went off under that red hair. Demons like those knew that being discorporated was not funny at all and they were all afraid of him. He knew it for sure because anger is born of fear, and definitely behind that brings anger abounded. But what would they have done if there had been something scarier in that room than him? Would they fight or run away to save their lives?

The plan began to creep into his head in an increasingly convincing way and a few moments later he was already explaining it in a low voice to his partner. The angel thanked heaven or whoever it took for not looking into his eyes, his face was crazy about the whispers of the demon in his ear and the hand leaning on his side was making his heart shake.